Old 05-12-2009, 08:34 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 223/213/199

Height: 5'6"

Default 30 Something's Daily Chat: Tues 05/12

Morning ladies!

It's another beautiful, sunny day here today. Not too hot, but not freezing either!
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 09:12 AM   #2  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Mornin'!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 09:47 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 230/226.6/170

Height: 5,8

I did well yesterday. I think after 3 weeks I finally see the scale moving down again. My weight is not official until Monday though.

Hubby asked me what I wanted for Mom's Day, but I told him that I have everything. I really do. I don't want more junk. Too much clutter. Well, then I thought about it. I have a 45 minute drive, each way. I asked for satellite radio. We went and scoped them out. I think I may actually get one tonight. Hooray!
SapphireBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 10:18 AM   #4  
Maintanier to the MAX

S/C/G: Maintainer

Morning All!!

Have you ever felt, that when you got to your goal, you still aren't 100% satisfied ? Well I think I am that person. I am going to make a new ticker and add another mini goal. 5 lbs this time around. I think just the extra 5 will be the body I want. Wish me luck!

Thanks Squeak for the rec's on Organic Milk. I need to get some today, so will stop and see if I see those brands. I'll let you know what I end up buying and how we like it.

Sapphire... enjoy the new radio.

Well off to get ready for the gym then errands afterwards. I'll try and stop by later.
PearFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 10:12 PM   #5  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hi guys. Well, I rode the bike to pick Alex up from school. It took 5 min to get there (it's all downhill). Then it took 20 min to get home! Uphill is so much harder than downhill! LOL. We are planning to do it again tomorrow.

Hope you all had an awesome day!
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote