30 Something's Daily Chat: MON 05/11

• Mornin' ladies!

How was everyone's weekend?

DH and I had a pretty busy weekend...we barely got any housecleaning done!

I finally weighed myself this morning and I'm down about 2.4 lbs...we'll see how long that lasts...AF is expected this week...bring on the bloating and water retention!

Hope everyone is looking outside to see a bright, sunny day, I know I am!
  • Goodmoring. I'm holding steady at 209. I'm going to work really hard this week, because I am so close to one-derland.

I did well last night at a family bbq. I took a little bit of the things I wanted, and stopped and didn't graze.
  • Hi All!

Had a nice weekend...worked outside Saturday, went to mom's Sunday, did well eating. Felt like crap though...the hag is here, and my sinus' are clogging me up. Feel a little better today though.

Off to visit Robby's old daycare to show his teacher some work he did at home...his idea. He's just dying for social interaction.

Have a great day all!
  • Hello all!!!

Thought I'd pop in quick to see how all of you are doing.

I am doing well. Keeping busy. Doing good on the eats, as I have been eating smaller portions and most everytime we go out to eat I always bring home leftovers. Been intergrating more fresh fruit and veggies for snacks too. The kiddos are liking that as well. Nothing like fresh grown organic produce to fill the tummy.
    I am in the process of looking for a healthier milk. I don't want overly processed and sugered down milk. The least amount of "extras" the better. So my hunt begins today at one of many stores I frequent.

I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day! I had a beautiful one. Slept in late, went out for breakfast and got a brand new fancy camera. Ah, dh finally picked up on my hints. Hehehehe.

Well that's all for now...
  • Pearfreak try organic. I have switched over and can't tell any difference at all. It's just as good and it isn't full of antibiotics, hormones and vitamins that they normally pump into dairy cows. Not sure where you are located but in East Tn. We have Stonybrook farms and Harvest Farms both are organic. Also Kroger and Weigels are not labeld organic but are known to be more natural than ordinary milk you buy.

Weekend was great. We tried the new KFC grilled chicken, it's yummy and a good option. Loaded with salt though, so I won't be doing that too often.

Our camping trip/overnight field trip was a wash out. I was out in the middle of the lake in a tiny canoe when it started to rain. From that point on it rained on and off. It was muddy and we all stayed soaked but we had a great time.
  • Hi all,

Just wanted to bring the Announcement to your attention, in case you didn't see it:
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/announcement.php?f=57

Thanks!
  • Hi guys. I've been MIA again with no real excuse other than life. I've been caught up running around with the kids, trips to TX (my GM is ill and I wanted the kids to see her one more time), and trying to keep up with the house/other hobbies. I've gotten into sewing bags and it seriously eats into my computer time.

I'm also up to the highest weight I've ever been. My sugar is not good and the doctor put me on a pill. I didn't have the nerve to tell him if I'd friggin eat right I probably wouldn't have a problem. DH has begun making little comments. Not mean ones, just concerned ones. I have to get a handle on myself and I'm not sure how to do it.

Great job to all you guys who are loosing!!