30 Something's Daily Chat: Wed, 5/6

• Mornin' All!
  • Good morning!

My good news of the morning is that I FINALLY broke the dang plateau I've been on for a few weeks! I decided after my last weigh in Friday that I'd better get serious about tweeking some things in my diet and exercise program or I'd be mainintaining there for many more weeks.

I committed to doing a workout every single day (min. 50 minutes) until I broke the dang plateau and I finally did. It took me 5 days to do it but HA! I finally beat that dang scale.

So, I'm off to a rip-roaring start this morning even if my butt is totally saddle sore from the bike and my flabs (it would be 'abs' if I actually had them) are killing me but such is the price of getting the weight loss moving again. Sigh.

How is everyone else doing?

• WTG on breaking your plateau!!!

I am envious of your weight. I SOOOOO want to be in onederland. Eventually, right... I have my mind set on 199 and I won't give up.

It's another day. I have my that it will clear up today. Tomorrow DD and I go on that camping field trip. It's overnight and I am not looking forward for two days of being cold and wet if it rains.

Tonight is my weekly weight loss group meeting. The dietician will be make our recipes "healthy". We each are supposed to take a recipe in for her to redo in a healthy way. I couldn't decide what to take so I just grabbed a whole cookbook. LOL I am sure there will be lots of good recipes passed around tonight.

That's it for me. Ya'll have a great day!
  • Yeah, Bind!!!!
  • hey y'all, didja miss me?
    Wow! been over a year!
    I had some major setbacks - broke my arm, gained all my weight back, got really sick-adrenal shut down. But hey, I made it! lost the weight again, and feelin good. Good to see some new "faces", and the same familiar ones. I need to lose about ten more pounds. My husband and I bought some weights and bikes and we are ready to do it!
    We have also decided to take a very big leap in our lives.
    My husband, after watchng my grandson for a day, has decided he wants a child of his own.
    This is going to require surgery on my part- but I am willing.

looks like I lost my ticker. Can anyone help me find it?

Nice to see the commitment here. My office mate said she wanted to lose weight with me- but she is not trying very hard. She eats crackers all day and skips breakfast. I think I will stick with you girls for my support.
    hope you all have a onederful day!
  • Worked out for 1.5 hours, I am proud of that
  • DG, Welcome back chica!!