Old 04-27-2009, 10:20 AM   #1  

Default 30 Somethings Daily Chat 4/27

How is everyone doing this morning?

I had a decent weekend food wise but didn't get my workouts in over the weekend. I'll be getting back to the gym this morning. How about everyone else?
bindersbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 10:34 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 223/213/199

Height: 5'6"

I'm doing okay.

Same here, I didn't get to the gym. I had a few treats this weekend.

We had a lot of house chores and renos to do, so we were on the GO all weekend. My achilles heel is still bothering me a bit...I don't want to push it quite yet. I've been trying to stretch it out for over a week.

I think I'll try the gym again on Wednesday and just stick to walking my puppy after work.

We had beautiful weather on Friday and part of Saturday, but there was rain here and there over the weekend.
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 12:57 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 260/200/170

Height: 5'9"

Hi Ladies,
It's been toasty here in SE PA since Saturday in the 90's! I don't know why, but I just feel..blah I know that I shouldn't, I start a new temp job on Monday the 4th, my semester is ending so more free time and when I got on the scale yesterday I lost 1lb! I should be on top of the world. Lately, I just don't want any part of exercise, which is strange because I do enjoy it. Oh well, maybe once I'm back into the craziness I'll feel better.

Jenn
Violin Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 05:58 PM   #4  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All!

It hit 94 degrees here today! DH will definitely have to put the bedroom AC in soon. I can handle the fan at night, but I can't sit here all day in the heat. NO central air sucks.

Had to take #1 to a bday party this afternoon, so #2 & I went and walked around some stores to stay cool for an hour or so. I've got a killer headache now too. Welcome to spring and the pollen dust of NJ. I've been sneezing like a mad woman all week!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote