Old 04-17-2009, 09:35 AM   #1  

Height: 5'6"

Default 30 something's daily chat- Fri 4-17

Just starting us out!

It's a beautiful day here. Should get lots of walking in.
Yesterday DD and I went to the pound and picked out a new puppy. She's 8 mon. old and is a jack russell beagle mix. She looks like a jack but has beagle coloring. So cute. The shelter said her time was almost up. No one wanted her because she barked (she is a dog, duh?) but she was exactly what I was looking for a hyper little barker that would let us know when someone pulled up. She is to be spayed on Monday and I will pick her up from the vet. I think I will name her Roxy. I cried when we left the shelter. I want to take the all the doggys home some of them looked so sad.

I did great yesterday and followed my meal plan to a "T". I got in a mile (walking) 20 min. on the stationary bike and then 15 min of body weight exercises.

Hope everyone has a great Friday!

Last edited by squeak351; 04-17-2009 at 09:35 AM.
squeak351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 09:40 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 223/213/199

Height: 5'6"

We both started a thread at the same time. I hope LBH can delete mine!

Actually, I just figured out how to close it myself!

Good morning ladies!

I had a great walk last night with my DH and puppy
I was SO wiped, I fell asleep on the couch at 9:15 while watching a new espisode of CSI!
The puppy and I slept for a good 45 mins before my DH put us both to bed!

It has been a REALLY long week at work and I just can't wait to go home and relax! We've got a lot of house stuff to do this weekend...I want to get crackin' on the painting, but I have to clean out the rooms first!

I plan on going to one of my Body Attack classes this weekend and I think I'll take the puppy out power walking tonight.

What's everyone got going on this weekend?

Last edited by Wifey; 04-17-2009 at 09:42 AM.
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 09:52 AM   #3  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Mornin' All!

Got us all merged!

Beth, well, you sure picked a loud one! Between the Jack & the Beagle, you'll be having a jumpin', howlin' good time. Better you than me!

It's supposed to hit 70 today! Have a great day all!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote