New Here!

• Hi Everyone,

I'm new here, and I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself! I have about 35 lbs to lose till I get to my goal, i'm currently doing WW and i'm just here hoping to get some extra support and maybe meet some new friends along the way!
  • Hello! There's a lot of support here, and a lot of people doing WW. You can ask questions. There's usually a 30-something chat every day. Best of luck to you.
  • Howdy! Nice to "meet" you. I just joined 3FC a couple of weeks ago but already feel a part of the family! I am sure you'll find a lot of support here!
  • Welcome! This forum is just the right size- enough people to reply to your posts that you feel 'heard' but not so many that you can't get to know individuals.
  • Hi there! Good luck to you on your journey!
  • Welcome!!!
  • Hi jax girl! I'm pretty new here too,. I look forward to getting to know you.
  • I am new to the site as well. My weight losee journey began about 20 years ago when I was 12 and had put on way to much weight. Then it was easy to take that weight off. Now of course it feels nearly impossible to loose. I have started a new diet and am so excited
  • Hi there!! Welcome and good luck!
  • Jax!
  • Howdy there! I've been on here for a couple of weeks or so, and it's great. Welcome to the group!

Cheers.
    Mollz
  • Hi! I'm even newer than you-good to meet ya!