30 Something's Daily Chat: TGIF! 3/6/09

• Mornin' All!

TGIF! I hate that most of the time I don't even realize it's Friday, since I don't work!

I get to go shopping today, yeah! Food shopping that is. I love payday. Need some serious planning though. I need to get salad fixins' in the house, and some other ingredients for things i want to make that I don't have all the ingredients.

Have a great day all!
  • I love Fridays! Today is warm...which I LOVE, too! (Although it wreaks havoc on my sinuses.) Such a busy weekend, my sweet little boy is 6 tomorrow, and I have lots of cleaning and preparations to do for his birthday party...

Have a great day, all!
  • I'm dealing with a little stress at work. People are trying to make me in charge of stuff I have no control of. I am low man on the totum pole. The only person I am in charge of is myself. Unless there is more money involved or a promotion in it, I'll even take having my own desk.
  • This is my first time participating in the daily thread. I will be 30 on the 24th so I thought I would start in this group instead of switching in 2 weeks. lol.
    Im so glad its Friday! I look forward to sleeping in tomorrow! The weather has been beautiful, a bit windy but sunny. Love it!
  • Quote: This is my first time participating in the daily thread. I will be 30 on the 24th so I thought I would start in this group instead of switching in 2 weeks. lol.
    Im so glad its Friday! I look forward to sleeping in tomorrow! The weather has been beautiful, a bit windy but sunny. Love it!
    Happy early birthday.

It's Saturday here already ... and I've been in full swing since 7:30am. Had to get to my 9am karate and 10:15 aikido classes, which were full on today with lots of drilling work- kicks mostly. Aikido class was all about rolling and getting thrown on my head or across the room by guys who are twice my size. (I get really excited about my classes)

DH returns from Melbourne tonight, so I've been cleaning the house all day (it's currently 5:30pm).

Weight went down overall this week; by .2kg
    I expect that it will be lower next week. I've plotted my weekly losses and it's been 6kg (13.2lb) since October. It's a nice little downward trend.

Enjoy your weekends, and keep up the good work everyone.

Cheers
    Mollz