30 Somethings Chat Friday Feb 27th

• Good Morning!!!!

I went to the doctor yesterday morning to get my blood work done. Just making sure that there isn't anything wrong before I shovel out all this money on a gym membership & work out clothing. (well, the clothing won't go to waste) I should hear something on Monday. Hopefully it will be a clean bill of health.

I'm super tired today & can't wait to go home!

Happy Friday to all!

:ch eer2:

• I had started this chat site directly after Christmas, posted for a couple of weeks then got busy with things. I have been trying to watch my calories every day but being consistent is really hard for me. I am down a little bit from the last time I posted (about 4 pounds I think) so that is something. Looking for a little boost in motivation. Does anyone have anything inspiring to share????
    I'm off to work, will check in this evening.
  • Good morning! TGIF!!

Not much going on here today, we got tons of snow last night.. When will it ever end? I want summer so bad!
    I was just looking around yesterday at doctors in the area to find someone so I could go get a physical. I've never had all that stuff checked and I should. Im not so young anymore.
    Hope everyone has a great Friday and a good weekend!!
  • I wish it would snow here ... just not get all mushy and dirty. YUCK!

I missed the big snow in Texas when I went to Alabama for a weekend. Oh well...

Motivational...hmmm...I am working on my eating. I am setting up meal plans for a month & I AM going to stick to it. Balancing my calories out & trying to keep it simple so I will have enough time to work out before bed.

I will lose 10 lbs in 10 days! (another mini goal)
  • Morning all!!

Well today is a good day. I feel great. Had a good sleep for the first time in months last night and I am ready to get motivated! We had been suffering badly after I was out of work for 7 weeks with an injury, well all that got fixed yesterday and we are back on track in many ways!! Now I can afford to buy the healthy foods to help us lose and keep it off. Until now we were able to get some fresh veggies etc but now I can get them when I need them!!!

I hope that you all have as great a day!!!
  • Good morning ladies! TGIF!!!

I've had a busy morning at work, so far! I'm thankful that the headache I woke up with is now gone!

I'm looking forward to my BUSY but FUN weekend!

Hope you're all having a fantastic day!
  • Happy Friday everyone! As my Mardi Gras celebrations come to a close, I'm getting back to my normal, healthy eating (My arteries are jumping for joy with that one.....) and jumping back on my exercise so I don't gain this week from all the fried chicken I ate. Managed to get a few 2mile walks in, some step aerobics and core work (my abs hurt!), and will attempt some more this weekend.

Go back to a full work week starting Monday, which I so don't want to do....will enjoy the rest of my weekend!

MJS- I wish I had something inspiring to share to help motivate you. I find motivation when someone comes up to me and asks "when's the baby due?" (my last baby was born almost 7 years ago, and I lost the weight immediately afterwards.....) I also find motivation by setting small goals that are attainable, such as I decided to walk the Crescent City Classic, which is a 6.2 run or walk in New Orleans. I've never walked that much in a race in my life! I set the goal to do it, and I know I can do it. I have a small support system that is walking with me and husband is very supportive, so that is how I find my motivation. I hope you find yours too!

HOpe everyone has a good one!
  • Hello Ladies!!!!!

TGIF!!!!

Busy, busy today. Bringing the kiddies to an indoor play area, hopefully they'll be tuckered out and tired afterwards . Then off to a few stores and home for dinner. A pretty easy, but jam packed day. I likey.
    Oh yeah, I am down another pound!! One more and I meet my first goal. Yippie Yi Yay!!

Well off to get things ready for todays outtings. tata...
  • WTG Pear!!!

My day has gone well!! Got loads done! Hope you all have a great evening!!
  • I ate half of a box of Girl Scout cookies at work today. I felt sick, but I picked myself up, brushed myself off and went back to work. I will make a healthy dinner to make up for it.

I hope everyone has a good weekend. I am going to a friend's house who lives in a real city (I live in the country) and so I am going to splurge on a pair of new jeans that are just a little too tight.
  • Thanks for the note anniedoll, I really struggle this time of year. Especially when I look at the boat beside the house covered in another blanket of snow. Winter be gone!!!!!