Old 02-23-2009, 08:05 AM   #1  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Default 30 Somethings Daily Chat: Monday, 2/23

Mornin' All!

I'm out of coffee filters so I'm dragging until I can go to DD after dropping Peter off. Then I guess it's off the the dollar store to see if I can get some.

Have a great day all!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 09:20 AM   #2  
Diana

Height: 5' 4"

Lauren, what a GREAT way to start a week off!!

Well, last week was mostly off target, thus resulting in NO loss (well, I assume no loss...I'm not even bothering with the scales this morning...which is my weigh in day....that's how certain I am about there being no loss.) Sooo, I'm starting renewed this week. I've had my 3 point breakfast this morning and am debating going to the gym. I probably will around 10 a.m. (that seems to be when there's no one there) Always makes me feel more in control and motivated when I do go. I don't know why I ever skip.

How's everyone else doing??

Ya know, my bad week all started last Sunday morning with a migraine headache and a fun size hershey bar in church. How can something so small jeoprodize a WHOLE week?? Oh well, no sense crying over spilled milk (or, eaten hershey bars). Pickin' myself up, dustin myself off, kickin' myself in the butt, and startin fresh!

Have a GREAT day everyone!!
GainingWeightInLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 10:33 AM   #3  
On my way to a size 10!

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/150

Height: 5'8"

Good Morning!!!

Today is my first day to have a signature & I'm super excited!

Went shopping this weekend & got some new stuff to wear to the gym.

I'm going to eat healthy today & I'm gonna hit the gym tonight.

I can & will lose 3 lbs this week!

No talk, just make it happen!!!
SamanthaJubilee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 11:22 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 207/194.4/135

Height: 5'4"

Morning! Another week is here. Hope everyone makes it a great week. I sure wish Spring would get here and FAST. This cold weather is not what I like. I'm going to make sure I exercise at least 5 days this week. So that will be my goal for the week. Hope everyone has a great day!
CarolinaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 03:25 PM   #5  
On my way to a size 10!

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/150

In case you needed a funny!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bBWkPRSE-W4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bBWkPRSE-W4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
SamanthaJubilee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 06:30 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 200/194/155

Hey everyone! Getting my stuff together for the best holiday in the world......MARDI GRAS! Went shopping with the kids today so we can have some drinks and snacks with us on the parade routes. Our big splurge is a box of Popeyes Fried Chicken and biscuits. Yum! Tomorrow, I will go off my diet (for one day), not feel guilty about it. Wednesday, I'll be back to my veggies and exercise again.

I did manage to get 2 miles walked today. I was really hoping to get more exercise done on my days off, but its not working out yet. Lots of housework to be done, and having the kids home all this week has put a damper in it. Oh well! At least I"m getting some exercise in.

I hope everyone has a great Monday, and great week!
anniedoll30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 06:56 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

evening al..did pretty well eating today...was going to go to the gym tonight..however i feel as if i'm getting sick So i'm going to take it easy tonight and head to bed early. I've got an 8 days stretch of work days so i need to keep myself as heealhty as possible. Hopefully i'm not getting sick..but i think i am...off for din..night all
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 08:07 PM   #8  
Step away from the buffet

S/C/G: Hi294.4/Restart 276/ticker/180

Height: 5'10

Anniedoll, I am originally from Baton Rouge, and man I miss Mardi Gras! Been living in North Texas for 8 years and it is just not home Enjoy tomorrow!
Hello Nurse is offline   Reply With Quote