3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   30-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-somethings-57/)
-   -   Pffffffttttt... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-somethings/164029-pffffffttttt.html)

NickiChick 02-09-2009 10:30 AM

Pffffffttttt...

k .. mostly here to be postive.. but let's be honest, life isn't always so :censored: easy to understand, right? Nothing and everything in particular is wrong :devil: but it's monday, I'm a chick, I'm on a diet and I'm snarky :tantrum: and I wondered if I'm alone in this!?!!?

bindersbee 02-09-2009 10:47 AM

There's no rule that says you have to be happy all the time. I'm having a bad morning too but it's mostly because I'm sick. I hope your day improves.

NickiChick 02-09-2009 10:53 AM

Hope you feel better soon bee! :hug: Oh.. and congrats and almost being in onederland .. I am proud (and jealous!) of you!!!

meredithann 02-09-2009 01:44 PM

You know what? My weekend was like that! I was just a (not nice person) all weekend...mostly because I wanted to eat sweets or hamburgers, or french fries or a milkshake....I could've eaten all of my progress away! So, instead of eating, I was snippy with my family. My husband, bless him, finally just said, "Why are you being so mean?" I didn't even realize I was doing it until he told me!!!

Sometimes we have our moments!!

NickiChick 02-10-2009 08:38 AM

I KNOW I'm being mean .. and frankly, my dear.. I don't give a :censored:... maybe I will tomorrow? :D

WVU Jenn 02-10-2009 09:26 AM

Hilarious, I just clicked on this thread b/c the title is something I use all the time, I say it I text it I email it, I FEEL it! LOL Having ups and downs are normal for me, and they are worse on a diet....thankfully my poor DH tries his best to have patience with me, (meredithann I have been there!) b/c as I exercise and continue to eat right Ill start to feel better, but lets face it, we are women, we are built for mood swings! LOL

corazonas 02-10-2009 10:42 AM

how's your tuesday working out nicki? haha

today was weigh in day and i had a LOSS so i'm feeling really good! but in the back of my mind i still have that nagging feeling like i want to :censored: punch somebody in the face!

i don't know why! *sigh* such is the life of b***hes. hahaha

LMocarsky 02-10-2009 12:52 PM

Oh no life is not always perfect, and rosey! I have my days where I am snarky at EVERYTHING!! Keep your head up!

UglyFatFriend 02-10-2009 12:58 PM

Oh my god I'm so on this train ha ha. I have a switch that gets flicked and i'm NOT a happy camper. I find that since starting to get serious about being healthy its happening less frequently though.

LadybirdnFalcon 02-10-2009 01:33 PM

Well I am not always in a pleasant mood. I can sometimes be a real cranky, uptight snarky snot. I have been in such a mood that my coworkers, have told me to get over it or go home. So, everyone has a bad day every now and again. You not alone in this battle. I know when I get really snarky, it requires a lot of chocolate milk and good vent session with my D-BF!

SamanthaJubilee 02-10-2009 02:38 PM

What really pisses me off is when I want to eat something & my lovely boyfriend tells me "you don't need that". I know he is telling me that because I told him to help me & let me know when I'm doing something to sabotage my efforts, but wth! There are times where I could really go off on people all because I want a Reese's Blizzard with extra Reese's & I know I can't have one.

LMocarsky 02-10-2009 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamanthaJubilee (Post 2605938)
What really pisses me off is when I want to eat something & my lovely boyfriend tells me "you don't need that". I know he is telling me that because I told him to help me & let me know when I'm doing something to sabotage my efforts, but wth! There are times where I could really go off on people all because I want a Reese's Blizzard with extra Reese's & I know I can't have one.

OMG my DH totally does this. Instead of being supportive and saying look at all of the weight you lost, you will really be mad at yourself when you are done. Or saying let's not eat that b/c you have done so well. Nope they have to say "you don't need it" Ahhhhhhhhhh :mad:

NickiChick 02-11-2009 11:38 AM

:wave: hello to all the fantastical people who cared to vent and / or check in on me :D

It's Wednesday. I worked out some aggression at Curves yesterday .. a l'il too hard .. my abs (well, if you can call them abs under the rolls of fat..) are killin' me. At least I know I still have these muscles, even if they're hiding for now! <secretly was worried the fat ate 'em!>

:hug: to all ... being a chick is friggin' hard work! :faint:

LMocarsky 02-11-2009 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NickiChick (Post 2607498)
:wave: hello to all the fantastical people who cared to vent and / or check in on me :D

It's Wednesday. I worked out some aggression at Curves yesterday .. a l'il too hard .. my abs (well, if you can call them abs under the rolls of fat..) are killin' me. At least I know I still have these muscles, even if they're hiding for now! <secretly was worried the fat ate 'em!>

:hug: to all ... being a chick is friggin' hard work! :faint:

:carrot: Yay on the Curves Workout. I am LMAO at the whole muscles under the fat. OMG aint that the truth. Oh and dying over the you thought your fat ate those muscles. I do feel you pain, ALOT!! WTG!

amber961 02-11-2009 05:08 PM

I have PMDD so I totally understand...my head..it spins! My huby even writes "DUCK AND COVER" over 10 days of our family calendar! I still have days like that even not at that time of the month. I call it ILL days, as in I am just SO ill!