New here from NC

• Hey there yall! I'm new as of today and have been READING, READING, READING! Still trying to figure out exactly what plan I need to follow to get this weight off. I also purchased my Wii Fit this weekend and love it! Hope to meet lots of new friends here and learn bunches too.
  • Hi Carolina Girl!
  • Hey there! How are you today? I LOVE this site!!!!!
  • Welcome CarolinaGirl! I want a wii fit, too...waiting for tax money to get one. Let me know how you like it...

I love this site, too. I just joined in January because my hubby had found a website to help with tobacco, and I just knew there had to be something out there for dieting! I hope it helps you!
  • Hi Carolina Girl!
    I have a few friends who love their Wii fit!

the best diet plans will include counting calories, lot's of fruits and veggies and other whole foods, and along with exercise 3-4 days per week at least, you should do well.

we're all here to support and share ideas, and of course vent our frustrations

welcome
  • So far so good with the Wii Fit. I am just so glad to find a forum where I can meet people that like to help others.
  • Welcome to the forums!

Where in NC are you? I was living near Asheville for the latter half of 2008.
  • I live just about 15 minutes South of Charlotte.