Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2002, 11:25 AM   #31  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

RR- Welcome Back!!!! I will be 8w4d on 6/10 when I go to the Drs. I hope that's not to early?! Pickles dipped in mashies, huh?! Yuck!! LOL, wouldn't that be a hoot if you had the boy and me the girl, etc.?! Hmm, I don't know, we may send Karen and Tech packing if we start blowing the babydust!!

Nanci- Sorry to hear about the gain...didn't you lose 4 lbs. last week? Think about what you ate, because DH only lost .6 too, which is low for him, isn't it? Did you have Chinese food, or something else salty that maybe you're retaining?

Lyss- Oooh, have you been taking ibuprofen? That will help, but you have to take it every 4 hrs. consistantly for it to work, one dose will not do it. Glad to hear all the tests came back OK! I'd love to hear about the quilt. I'm not a good sewer, but have always wanted a quilt. If you've figured out an easy way, do tell!!

Rabbit- Yeah for being OP!!

L&F- Ooo, that dinner at Mom's house sounds yummy!! Glad you're back OP now!!

Tech- Don't you pay any attention to Scalemonster...you know he can be a beast sometimes!!

Hi to everyone else!! Gotta get back to work!
Old 05-17-2002, 12:42 PM   #32  
Out there trying

S/C/G: 185/127/125

Height: 5'4"

Just checking for a quick hello to everyone! Things are busy for me with planning everything for the house but it's fun - except for the spending money part! We went back yesterday to take measurements so we can do some shopping - should be fun. I hope we can afford what we need but if not we'll have to pick and choose what we really need for now. The food's been okay but not great - I'm floating between 148 and 150 which I'm not thrilled about but is not too bad.

Lauren & RR - glad you're both doing so well - I'm so happy for you. It all sounds so exciting. Except for the nausea!!

Rabbit - losing .25 is not bad when you include the Mothers Day weekend. Slow and steady wins the race right?

Nanci - the 4 pounds can be hard to take but if you're sure you had a decent week than either it is balancing your big loss the week before or it should all balance out next time. I bet if you stay OP you'll see a nice drop next week so TRY to not let it get you down.

Lyssa - so glad you finally saw your doctor and got some peace of mind.

Hi to everyone I've missed!!

Elisa
Old 05-18-2002, 11:11 AM   #33  

hello.

Not very many posts since yesterday - everyone must be really busy. Had a great op day yesterday - very healthy eating. And dh & I worked out this morning. Things are looking up (or down!!).

Elisa - enjoy buying things for your house. I like the 'slow & steady' phrase.

have a great weekend all.

Rabbit
OP since 5/13/02
Closed Thread