3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   30-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-somethings-57/)
-   -   30 Something Daily Chat ~ Tues Jan 13th (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-somethings/161453-30-something-daily-chat-%7E-tues-jan-13th.html)

poppyseeds 01-13-2009 07:24 PM

30 Something Daily Chat ~ Tues Jan 13th

WOW!! 7:23 PM and no chat thread?? I'm gone for a day and the whole place falls apart!! LOL

Hope you guys are OK!! :)

GatorgalstuckinGA 01-13-2009 08:38 PM

wow..its quiet here today. I've been busy at work..had a very busy day..but it was fun. Tomorrow is my day off..i am actually volunteering to do a yoga class at the aquarium..should be neat to do yoga in front of the fishies. Hope everyone is well!

KarenK 01-13-2009 08:47 PM

Hi guys! Been a busy few days here. We went skiing on Saturday and, Wow!!, I hate the first day on skis! My feet cramped up SO bad. And my pinky toes are still sore from rubbing in the boots. And, to be even sadder, we only did the bunny hill all day!! LOL! Alex forgot everything he knew AND he was scared. It took him a few runs to get back in the groove and by the time we thought we could handle him on a real run, it was time to pick Cass up from babysitting.

I've just been running around like a chicken since then trying to get stuff done.

I hope you are all having a GREAT week!

RangerChic 01-13-2009 10:13 PM

Not much going on, but I did get a job call! Had a phone interview and once that was done, he asked me to come in tomorrow morning. Had to run out with my mom to get some nice dress clothes since everything I have is too big now. I now in 16 petites pants! No longer womens! And, I even tried on a 14P and it fit, just a bit too tight, but won't be soon! :) It's amazing how that makes you feel.

rileyozzy 01-13-2009 11:43 PM

Congratulations Ranger!!!
That feeling of fitting into smaller pants is one of the best feelings ever!! And good luck in your interview.

Work has been pretty busy and I am STILL struggling with my last 10 pounds. I just want to be at the goal weight, but I am not putting a full effort into it. I thought it would just come off with my all powerful thoughts. No such luck. I am going to have to start counting points big time now.

It has been in the upper 70s here and it's kind of freaky. That is not usual at all. It's sort of eerie.

lois lane 01-14-2009 12:15 AM

Hey everyone!

I know its late. Having trouble sleeping here, ugh.

GG, that sounds really cool, yoga at the aquarium. Enjoy your day off! (:

Karen, I've never skied it must be quite a workout. I could never catch the hang of skating and wonder if sking wouldn't be the same way.

Ranger, I will have my fingers crossed for you. Hopefully things are turning around for you. Congrats on the new clothes size too!

Riley, I'm sure the last few pounds are the hardest, hang in there.

Lauren, hope your little guy had a good birthday! BTW, still having morning sickness and sciatica (my right thigh in numb). My doctor assures me it is normal. Other than that though I just don't feel myself at all. Blah!

I guess I best try and get some rest or I'll be kicking myself when the alarm goes off at 7.

Hope everyone is fast asleep! Night all....

Alicia