Old 01-15-2009, 07:16 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Default 30 Something Chat Thur Jan 15th

Morning all..just a quick fly by before off to work. I had the pleasure of waking up to doggie puke all over my living room. I took the dog to the barn yesterday and she ended up eating some horse feed while i wasn't looking (you'd think i didn't feed the dog). So i guess the feed didn't agree with her..duhh dogs aren't suppose to eat horse feed. But what a fun morning choir to do. Oh well. hopefully she didn't get into anything else other than the horse feed..that won't hurt her. Off to get ready for work...check back later.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 08:08 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/160

Height: 5' 8"

Good morning everyone! Off to work today so this will be a quickie. It's F-R-E-E-Z-I-N-G out today and we having flo-snurries. It looks pretty out there but cold as a witch's boob.

GG - I hate those mornings. One of my cats threw up all over the hallway yesterday morning. I walked in it in the dark. Nothing like starting your day walking in puke. Enough said.

Hope everyone has a great day!!!

PS - RC... call center... does that mean you will be getting calls from people complaining all day?????

Last edited by poppyseeds; 01-15-2009 at 08:09 AM.
poppyseeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 08:51 AM   #3  
[url=http://www.TickerFac

S/C/G: 210/210/145

Height: 5ft. 2in.

I am new here but I see you ladies posting on here so I thought I would join. I just turned 30 in Oct. and have been on a this journey since May. I'm a single mom of 2 boys and finally love myself!!! I lost almost 20ibs and then quit smoking in Sept. and gained it all beck plus some but I am mush healthier so whatever. I work out at Curves 4-5 times a week and just got my trampoline out yesterday how fun!!! Currently on the fat smash 6th day.

I hope it is a good day it is cold here also schools are closed but I can't stay off work. Oh yeah I went sledding yesterday how awesome that was!!!!

Have a good day ladies.
thickchicknomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 09:52 AM   #4  
Those last 10 pd's AGAIN

S/C/G: 225/159/149

Height: 5'4

Good Morning Ladies.. It's cold here too.

thickchicknomo welcome I'm new too.

I have two dogs and I hear what you're saying.. Not nice to wake up too, but we love them

CB
CoolBeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 09:56 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

GG ~ your yoga class from yesterday sounded wonderful! What a neat environment to take an exercise class.

Poppy ~ your ticker is looking good!!! Keep up the good work.

thickchick ~ welcome! You quit smoking ~ yeah!!!!!! LOL at your user name.

All of this talk of puke is hitting too close to home... I've got three sick kiddies home today. DH is fixed my Gazelle last night so I'm back on it today. I've had it for 4 years now and have sort of a love/hate relationship with it;-). When I use it consistently I see results that make me sooooo happy. It's the "using it consistently" part that is the hard part. Hope that everyone is well. It's 0 degrees here this a.m. Brrrrrrrr ~ Joan

Shannon ~ congrats on getting a job!
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 09:59 AM   #6  
Those last 10 pd's AGAIN

S/C/G: 225/159/149

Height: 5'4

Hi Joan. Sorry to hear about the house full of sickies. That was my house last week. Wishing them all a speedy recovery.
CoolBeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 10:19 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 333/238/150

Height: 5 ft 6 in

GG-oh goody! I thought I'd be the only one! For some reason our rat terrier has decided to gorge herself. She is literally overeating and then throwing up everything but her tonails, all over the house! We took her to the vet and he said that there is no physical reason for her to do this. I said oh great, our dog is Psycho! She will fit right in! So, we are only feeding her half a cup for timed intervals, instead of leaving it out for her to eat at her own pace...maybe this will work!

I'm getting ready to do my 45 mins of cardio. I hope you all have a great day!
amber961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 10:28 AM   #8  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppyseeds View Post
PS - RC... call center... does that mean you will be getting calls from people complaining all day?????
Probably sometimes, but its a prescription call center, people trying to get mail-order stuff filled, etc. So, shouldn't be too bad most of the time.
RangerChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 10:32 AM   #9  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Going to shower soon so I can go get the drug test done for the new job. That's the only thing I have to do today. I'm thinking of doing this hiking trail nearby for my workout today. I think its a 2 mile trail.

Ick, sorry about your dogs GG and amber, no fun waking up to that sort of thing.
RangerChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 10:36 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 147/142/125

Height: 5'3

Good morning everyone! Yes it is very cold this morning -21 when I went to work. I'm so sick of winter!! I hope that everyone who is feeling under the weather has a speedy recovery too.. It's going to be a long day at work today. Work has been so slow that I sit on the computer all day. I dont get to the gym until 6 p.m. But at least I am back to exercising again and have had a loss this week!
butterflywings34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 10:56 AM   #11  
Maintanier to the MAX

S/C/G: Maintainer

Good Morning My Ladies!

We are in the Ffff-freezing weather too. Yuck. It is so fridgid, that I don't even want to go out anytime soon. But need to, to pick up the kiddies. Need to do a few errands then back home we go and staying is in order--- no freezing and bundling up, to only last 3 minutes outdoors.

Well no gym today, have lots of things to do. But am glad to take the day off, as I have worked out to the max these past 3 days. I'll try and go tomorrow though.

Ranger--- Congrats on the new job! I wish you all the luck in this new endeavour.

What's up with all these sick lil pets? I hope no one else has to wake up to puke. Blech. No fun at all.

Well off I go, chat later, my dearies.
PearFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 11:34 AM   #12  

S/C/G: Unhealthy/see ticker/happy

Height: 5ft 9in

Good morning Ladies,
It is so cold her it makes me what to hibernate till spring like a bear. Now I understand nature, but I hate winter right now. My butt is so cold and I've been home for over an hour
Anyone, I did go to the gym and worked out at a moderate level doing some lower body WO. Home and plan on cleaning today and tackling my mounds and mounds of laundry
Eating ok so far but its early and the afternoon is usaully my downfall but I am planning for it, maybe some hot chocolate and a fruit.
Have a great day everyone and think healthy thoughts
scrappinRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 12:04 PM   #13  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All!

I finally went up to the attic and got the bins down to put the Christmas decorations in. I hate going up there, it's got pull-down stairs and they're creeky and of course it's ffffreezing up there! But I am hoping to get everything put away so DH can put it all back up tonight! Robby is being soo good helping me take the decorations off.

RN, I know my weather is probably nothing compared to yours, but it was 15 degrees in the car this AM when I dropped DS1 at school!

Pear, I hear ya', I dropped DS1 off and came right back home and inside. It's supposed to be freezing here all week. At least the snow stopped and the sun is now out. Too bad it's not melting everything!

Butterflywings, Welcome! Congrats on the loss!

Shannon, I'm soo jealous, I wish I was in FL!! Have fun on your hike!

Amber/GG, I'm with ya' on the sick dog! Eli has some skin thing going on, vet thinks it's an infection of sorts, so I have to get antibiotics. I'm calling around for price though, can't afford to spend $54. on meds right now. Thankfully whatever it is, is not bad, he's not tearing himself to pieces, just licking a lot, and some scratching.

Joan, nice to see you! Sorry to hear you've got 3 sickies home. Robby's a little sick, mostly just snotty, so it's good that he's home with me right now anyway. Peter's holding out thankfully.

CoolBeans, Welcome! (I drive people crazy saying that all the time- cool beans!)

Thickchick, Welcome! Congrats on quitting smoking! How fun on the sledding! I would love to go sledding!

Valerie, it was snowing here this AM, but now the sun is out...wish it was warm enough to melt everything, but it's supposed to be freezing all week.

Have a great day all!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 12:29 PM   #14  
Maintanier to the MAX

S/C/G: Maintainer

LBH--- I think your snow is heading my way then. It is supposed to snow over the weekend. Joy. I hope it doesn't amount to much. I don't mind the snow as much, just the bitter cold that comes with the snow that we are having. It is supposed to get lower in degrees each passing day and no sight of the temps rising soon either. UGH.
PearFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 12:59 PM   #15  

S/C/G: see signature!

Height: 5'6

Hello ladies! Yes its FREEZING! Going to be cold tonite to, I cannot wait for work to be over and to be home in my jammies with my hubby and my dog and my kitties in front of our electric fireplace!
Funny just last week my puppy ate something she shouldnt and threw up all over my new rug! I have been scrubbing that out for days.....puke is not fun, no matter what it comes out of! LOL
WVU Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote