New person here

• Hi,
    My name is Cindy and I am 30 years old and am wanting to get healthy. I need to be healthier to lose this weight and live a long healthy life for my kids. My kids are 6 and 10. We are trying to be healthy all together. I am currently in the middle of divorce and I figure doing this would make me feel better about myself. That is me!
  • Hi Cindy. Welcome to 3FC!
  • Welcome!!!
  • welcome to 3FC hope you do well in your WL journey
    Kari
  • Welcome! Sorry to hear about your divorce. Eating healthier will definately make you feel better in the long run, but I would also totally recommend going out and getting at least 15 minutes of good "Sweaty" exercise when you're feeling down. I don't work out on a regular basis, but when I'm feeling stressed or sad, there's nothing better than the endorphin rush from having a high heart rate for a few minutes.

The feeling of well-being generally lasts most of the day for me. Keep it in mind.
  • Welcome to the site! It sounds like this is going to be a year full of change for you. I am sorry to hear about your divorce, but I trust that it is the best thing for you. Exercise is a great way to work out anger and frustration, and keep away the blues. Congratulations to you for working to get you and your family healthy!
  • Hi Cindy! I'm new too... welcome!
  • Hi Cindy!! Welcome to 3fc!! You'll get tons of great motivation here. Getting healthier as a family sure makes a world of difference!!

My kids are more conciensious(sp?) of their eating habits. My 4 almost 5 year old talks about 'good for his healthy' all the time.

Good luck to you here!
  • Hi Cindy!

I'm new too (well, I joined a long time ago but have never used it) and I'm looking forward to chatting with members like yourself as I embark on yet another weight loss journey.

Congratulations on taking a step towards improving your health and outlook for yourself and your kids.