30 Something's Merry Christmas Chat

• MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!

I was going to make this a Christmas weekend chat, but it would be kind of long and it may be busier than I'm thinking. Anyway, Merry Christmas all!

It's been a busy morning here, of course. The boys are wrapped up in playing with their new toys. DH is making his lasagna to bring to my brother's house later. I made the broccoli casserole yesterday and a pumpkin pie. We're going to my mom's around 1-ish, then to my brother's for dinner around 2-ish.

Have a great day all!
  • morning all, pretty quiet here. we did the present thing yesterday and my 15 year old won't come out of hybernation for a while
  • Merry Christmas everyone!

Well, I did it, I weighed in this morning and I was at 194.6! Course, tomorrow is the official weekly weigh-in. But, it made my morning to see that I did make it to my Christmas goal.

Watching A Christmas Story with my mom, going to do yoga with the BL video later (got the two new workout dvds for Christmas). Looking forward to it.
  • Merry Christmas all! Kind of a late check in... we had a very busy morning. DH made Eggs Benedict and we drank mimosa's... lots of mimosa's!! LOL

Great day all around! Hope you are all enjoying the day...

RC... excellent news! I'm proud of you!!
  • merry christmas all!
  • Merry Christmas. Lots of good cheer and wine here--presents too. Ho, ho, ho! Today was great as was the food but I am looking forward to hitting the street running tomorrow. God Bless You and Yours in 2009.
  • Merry Christmas Everyone!

Valerie... Cheers! We had Mimosa's here too. When everyone left today there about two cups worth left in the pitcher so down the hatch it went;-).

This is such a beautiful time of year ~ enjoy!! We're traveling out of town so I probably won't be on the computer much. I want to wish all of you the very best for 2009!

Joan
  • A very late Merry Christmas to you all!! We did the family party last night (can you say WAY too much food?) and had Santa this morning. Then we went into Manhattan to see the tree. We go every year but never before on Christmas Day. Wow, it was crowded!! Well, Rockefeller Center was crowded. You could hardly move. Cass freaked out in the stroller and I had to carry her. I didn't blame her. It must have been scary to have all of those people pressing in on her. Away from the tree it was crowded, but you could at least move. We had the huge double stroller so we just sorta mowed our way through. Had lunch at the Stardust Diner, all of the waitstaff sing so you get a mini-review of Broadway while you are there. The kids loved it.

I hope you all have had a lovely holiday!!