I binged :(

• I actually set myself up to do it. 1, i didn't eat my after noon snack 2, I went grocery shopping at like 6pm and we hadn't even had dinner 3, I didn't tell my husband that I would like for us to stop buying french fries(my biggest weakness) 4, i deserved something yummy, after all I did my week1/day1 training of couch to 5K Im sure I had other reasons/excuses in there also.
    I ate 2 chicken patty sandwiches, and pile of french fries drenched in ketchup. I was full after the first sandwich but I had made the second so might as well eat it right? As i fixed my plate and made both sandwiches(why cant I get it in my head that i can go back for seconds?)Its like I have to pile up my plate the first time or it might not be any left if I am still hungry. How messed up is my thinking??? One day I will get it right, right?

Mandy
  • I still deal with binge issues and I've been doing this whole diet thing for a while now. Last night for instance, I was out with friends and WE ALL binged on Jamaican beef patties and pop I gained like 2 lbs over night.
  • That’s it?? that is your binge... LOL
    I had a really bad one saturday at a x-mas party and am getting ready to face another one as I have to attend to more parties... Welcome to holidays... The secret is not make it a reason to give up... Next day get right back to your plan, work a bit harder at your workout and everything will be fine... Life goes on... Don’t let some french fries ruin your hard work... It isn’t like you are back to where you started...
    So get back to your plan and show that schedule who rules!!!!
  • Well I did better last night i think. I had mashed potatoes(a little whole milk and Nature balance buttery spread) Broiled veggies(cauliflower, broccoli, zucchini, squash)and homemade chicken fingers with whole wheat flour. I had 4 chicken fingers, a couple servering spoons of veggies and probably too much mashed potatoes.
  • Tell me... What is a Jamacian Beef Patty? OR do I not want to know!? LOL
  • OMG!!! Jamaican Beef Patties! Tower Isle brand, right? Kind of little turnover pastries filled with a spicy ground beef sorta chili type stuffing. Wow, they used to be my FAVORITE binge food. I'd eat half a box at a time. My mouth is watering, just thinking of them.

Fortunately where I live now I can't find them anymore, LOL.
  • Willow, Dust your self off and climb back on the wagon! You can do it!