S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Default 30 Something's Daily Chat: Monday, 12/15

MOrnin' All! (What's left of it!)

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 03:02 PM   #2  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hi guys! I have a new computer now, so I will be here more often! We've been setting it up for the past two days, but I think we are just about done. My Zune also decided to die, so I got a new Ipod too. It's taken about 10 hours to get it set-up. Gotta take the girlie to the bathroom. I will try to check in again tonight!
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 03:31 PM   #3  

Height: 5'6

Hey guys...

Busy this weekend. Went to see my old boss & I may be starting there in the afternoons in a few weeks. Hope so.

Laundry & cleaning today. DH is out making contacts on jobs. Also went to his union hall & got a 100.00 ACME gift card They give them out to guys who get laid off around the holidays. nICE.

Lauren, you are one lucky girl that they put the sump pump in for you. Know how much it would cost to hire a plumber to do it?? A LOT!!! We just put a drain in our backyard & ran it under the ground to the curb. Probably what you're talking about with your driveway. A friend does underground cable & he dug the line & ran it, and Frank tied everything together (cause he's a plumber, of course!!) Still cost about 150.00 for the supplies!! Stuff's so expensive!!

Okay, gotta go put the rest of the laundry away. Off to Five Below tomorrow to get a few small items for Christmas. Other than that and a GC for my BIL, I'm dunzo.

Talk later,
P
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 06:29 PM   #4  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Hey gals!

Been depressed due to the job market. And, I've been avoiding the dentist for like 8 years (I fear them), so I'm finally going tomorrow afternoon since I've got some serious issues going on including one tooth that's killing me with pain. So, hopefully, things will gradually getting better on that front.

Went to the library this afternoon and picked up some books, one on yoga basics and another on organic eating as well as some others. Going to try to get into yoga.

Have a good rest of a Monday all.
RangerChic is offline   Reply With Quote