3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   30-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-somethings-57/)
-   -   30 Something's Daily Chat: Thursday, 12/4 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-somethings/157796-30-somethings-daily-chat-thursday-12-4-a.html)

LBH 12-04-2008 11:32 AM

30 Something's Daily Chat: Thursday, 12/4

Hi All! :wave:

Where's everyone? Working? Shopping? Hybernating?? :rofl: Have a great day!

GatorgalstuckinGA 12-04-2008 11:41 AM

i'm going with hybernating LOL.

I've been mia here for a bit...just very tired lately. I got up this am did some work and now doing some volunteer work this afternoon. Hope everyone is well.

IrishJoan 12-04-2008 11:55 AM

Morning ~ I'll go with hybernating... and shopping:). I just got back from Target and spent a small fortune. The good news though is that I am now finished with shopping for the kiddies.

I've been MIA as well. Maintaining my current weight thru exercise. I'm not restricting calories thru out the holiday season and my goal is to simply stay the same. I'll be happy with that! I've been doing a lot of walking and/or biking every day but I just cannot think about "dieting" during the month of December.

Lauren ~ so sorry to hear about your job. It's nice though that you'll be home during the holidays. Anything in the works?

GG ~ still working lots of hours? And, still volunteering at the Aquarium?

Shannon ~ I went to see Australia on Sunday with a girlfriend. It was good but wayyyyyy too long. As you said though, it was worth watching Hugh Jackman:). Yummy!

Valerie ~ Girl, you are doing so well with the weight loss!!!! Good for you. It's got to be tough with your RA. You should feel so proud of yourself.

Alicia ~ glad to hear that your GM is doing better. Did you ever find another job? How are the kids doing?

Karen ~ HI!

Pam ~ did you go on your anniversary trip?

Take care everyone. I haven't been on lately. Busy with xmas plans and volunteering a lot at the school. I wish everyone a happy, healthy December... Joan

LBH 12-04-2008 01:01 PM

Joan! Good to see you! :wave: I have a couple resumes out, and am waiting on an interview with one company. Not holding my breath for anything until after the new year.

OK, for the record, I have not started my Christmas shopping! :lol3: But I don't need to buy much, just the boys. We don't exchange with anyone else.

willow650 12-04-2008 02:40 PM

Hi all, new here. it has been pretty warm day here in Florida. I went to a Mothers Of Preschool meeting, I think I did ok, I didn't just dive into the goodies but I did nibble on a few. I wish there are had been some sort of protein available but it was all carbs, just breads, pastas, and deserts.

lois lane 12-04-2008 05:16 PM

Afternoon!

Willow, welcome!

Lauren, don't feel bad, I've only bought 1 gift. I did go shopping today but I'm being careful what I spend and didn't buy anything. Did get some ideas though. Please post pics of your kitchen when you're finished, I need some motivation.

Joan, haven't seen you around in a long time, hope you are all doing good. Everything is good here. I'm not working right now and I'm enjoying being home with the kids. Well, most days! ;)

GG, I'm with you, hibernating sounds good, nice to see you too.

I hope everyone has a good evening, nothing new to report here.

Alicia

GatorgalstuckinGA 12-04-2008 06:18 PM

joan-yep very busy at the clinic...so far the economy hasn't hurt us too bad. as for the aquarium..yep just got back from a shift. I love it there. I wish i could work there and i'd be happy...but volunteering is good too.

lauren-i haven't started either..i'm going to be in such trouble..
willow-welcome.

hey to everyone else.

willow650 12-04-2008 07:15 PM

i always forget to sign my name...lol my name is Mandy. Willow is the name of my motorcycle. a VStar 650 :)

LBH 12-04-2008 09:05 PM

Mandy, :welcome2: Good for you not going overboard at the meeting!