Welcome to the newbies!!

My mood!

Still OP Though!
Old 05-02-2002, 01:18 AM   #47  
Miss. Brat

S/C/G: 262/262/140

Height: 5'3"

Red face

Hi everyione just wanted to say hi. I got back from Seattle at 9 tonight. I really do not miss that traffic. We left Drs. at 5ish but were at Childrens Hospital by the University. Traffic sucks there! made good time back to my car * Jason drove* Then on way home there was a few accidents that were cleaned up but all the lookie loos wanted to see what wasnt there. Grrrrrrr. I had my Slim Fast shake for breakfast with a banana. Didn't get to eat until 9:30. Couldn't decide if I shoud eat or not? I ended day at 1084 calories. Would you all of ate or not? I was very hungary and did avoid the fast food places. Is there any fast food that is safe to eat? I will post in the morning going to go to bed and sleep off headache, Daphne

Last edited by dabrat; 05-02-2002 at 01:20 PM.
Old 05-02-2002, 08:18 AM   #48  

Hi everyone!
Thank you for the welcome. I'll keep this short today! I promise.
Yesterday was the first day in 16 that I really lost it. A nice greasy pork tenderloin sandwich. You know the ones with the processed something compressed to nothing then breaded, froze and deep fried. It was really good going down but once it got down my stomach did not appreciate it. So I topped it of with a Snickers. Yumm Yum!!
Tomorrow is my birthday so tonight we are going to Olympians on Ice. Before the show we are going to HOOOTERS for dinner. It is my husbands favorite place. I know who's birthday is it. Shhh, I love there Hot Wings. We know what he goes there for! He is over 40 now so I told him I can call him a dirty old man. Considering most girls that work there are 21 or under.
I guess today will be another bad day. At least I can drink lots of water, have a salad for lunch and feel a little better about the 4000 calories I'll consume tonight.

Everyone have a greaat day. I know I will!
Old 05-02-2002, 10:21 AM   #49  

Happy Birthday tomorrow lost & found!

Rabbit
OP since 4/22/02
Old 05-02-2002, 02:11 PM   #50  

Help! AF has pushed me off the wagon and pinned me under the wheel!

Seriously, thoughh - once I finish washing down this whoopie pie with my 40 oz coke, it is back op for me I am finally feeling better.

Tech: Great job on all that gardening - I bet its beautiful

Jul: Sorry about the PMS - yeay on the shorts! Keep up the great exercise.

Pryia: Woohoo on the man - hope you are feeling better

Nanci: We miss ya!

RR: Hope you feel better soon

Dabrat: Hope everything went well at the Dr. Trpis like that suck.

Karen: Rabbit is right - don't count them up like that! Yuck.

Meikka: Happy Birthday!! Enjoy and then get right back on program.

Rabbit: Sorry no loss yet. It will come. Have a great time on the trip.

Lyssa: Glad to hear the scales are moving again!

Liz: It's a mouse! No, No, an elephant. Hope the wine helped.
Old 05-02-2002, 08:47 PM   #51  

2 m. this a.m. and 1/2 m. this evening with the boys.

Tried really hard to cut back on the salt today and PMS moods were better today.

The scale said 171 this a.m. so I'm getting much closer to my goal. I will really hit 169 by the 15th at this rate (would love a few bonus lost lbs). Measurements were actually a bit up I guess its from TOM bloating or something - plus all the salt I had yesterday. I tried a salsa yesterday that ended up tasting like I was eatting a tablespoon of salt with each bite - yuck. Bought everything I need to make some of my own salt-free salsa tomorrow.

- jul
Old 05-02-2002, 10:28 PM   #52  
Miss. Brat

S/C/G: 262/262/140

Height: 5'3"

Angry

Hi everyone! I am still OP and am going to do RS tonight when kids are in bed. I am going to do the toning band one.
Jul it must be salsa time! I am making some tonight for tomorrow also. That and the Baked Lays and I am in Heaven. How do you make your Salsa? It taste so much better home made than the store junk.
Bailey I am a dork OK? What does AF mean? What is a Whoppie Pie?
Pryia tell us more about the man! I met my DH on AOL 3 years ago.
Meikka I hope that you wernt serious about 4000 calories? Happy Birthday again.
Hi to everyone I missed!
Daphne
Old 05-02-2002, 11:49 PM   #53  

Hi all!

Well it has been a crazy week. I am so glad it is almost over. Gee I think I say the same thing every week....

We just got back from ww. I stayed the same. I was ok with that due to the large loss I had last week and then my weekend away. DH had a great loss with 4.4 this week.

Tech, I am jealous! I can't wait to get out and start working with the flowers. Each year I go a little crazier with them.

Daphne, You drove right by me on the way to the hospital. I work downtown.

Meikka, Happy Birthday!

Bailey, What in the world is a whoopie pie? Hope you are feeling better.

Jul, You are really on a roll!

Lyssalou, I am going to have to try the lemon in the water. You are doing great.

Liz, I sure hope the PMS has subsided.

Elisa, Congrats on the house, hope it all works out well for ya.

Karen, Good luck with the class.

Rabbit, Have a nice weekend we will miss you.
Old 05-03-2002, 12:32 AM   #54  

Whoopie pie = Think twinkie, but bigger, hamburger-shaped, not hotdog shaped, and chocolate cake not vanilla

AF = euphamism for "time of month"
Old 05-03-2002, 07:11 AM   #55  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hi guys!! Just a quick note before work. I get to go in for only 3 hours today. I have to renew my CPR certification so I get the rest of the day off!! Yippee!! It looks like it's going to be a beautiful day. I will have to find something fun to do outside. Maybe I will go cache hunting with one of the dogs!!

Mekkia: Happy Birthday!!! Hope it was a good one.

Have a good day chicks!!
Old 05-03-2002, 07:39 AM   #56  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

Meikka- Happy Birthday!! Enjoy your day, try not to go overboard too bad!!

Karen- Enjoy your almost full day off!! Have fun with the dog! I have been on a dog roll lately. DH & I both want a dog, but I told him we have to have babies first!! Soon...

Nanci- You're doing great! What's the totals now for you and DH?

Brat- Yeah for being OP!

Bailey- Get a grip!! Hope you did after the whoopie pie and coke!! Darn that AF!!

RR- Hopefully you won't be bowing to the Porcelin God too much longer!!

Rabbit- Have a great weekend!

Tech- I will definitely be C&P posts from now on!! I don't have the patience to re-type!!

Gotta jump in the shower...running late as usual!! Have a great day all!!
Old 05-03-2002, 12:42 PM   #57  

Hi all, not much to say today, except I droped 2 lbs, and now I am bouncing between those 2 lbs. I am sure I will survive.

Meikka - Hope you are having a great day, and that all your wishes really do come true today.

Karen - Nice to have time off. What is cache hunting?

Nanci - Staying the same weight is definitely better than gaining. I am sure you will see more big losses soon.

Daphne - AF is for "Aunt Flo" What is RS?

Jul - the soon to be skinny mini!!! Way to go on nearing your goal!!! And on avoiding salt.

Bailey - Glad you are feeling better! Hope you are back op, and loosing weight big time.

Hello to everyone else. I hope you are all doing well today, and loosing weight. Cheers to all you fellow lemon water drinkers.
Old 05-03-2002, 10:25 PM   #58  
A princess in the making!

Talking

FIRST OFF My ds WON!!! His first baseball game!!!

Meikka: I hope I got your name right!!

Okay the new man news is over! That is a done deal. So time to move on.

The June issue of Shape has some great ideas in it. Worth the $4.00.

I am OP still with weigh in in the moring. I am guessing about a 5pound loss. I will let you know tomorrow. I got back in my smalller jeans today. Thank goodness the larger ones were full of mud from the other night at baseball.

Here is my problem now. I need to get all my points in and on baseball nights that is hard. I only had 20 today and I should have 26 at least. But I am not eating at 9:30 pm. I am looking at sleeping soon.

Karen- Hope you enjoy the day off!! I wish I could have one soon.

Lyssa- Yeah on the 2 lbs. YOU ROCK!!

I know I am missing lots and I am sorry. hope you all are well!!
Old 05-04-2002, 12:51 AM   #59  

Ok, remind me never to complain about being on a plateau again!!! Even though I have only lost 2 lbs in a month, I did change my size. I have a size 12 wrap-around skirt that I was able to "wear" a month ago; but it didn quite wrap around all the way. I swore I wouldn't wear it again until I had lost 10 more lbs. Well today when I was getting ready to go to my mom's concert, all of my clothes looked like tents, so I had to find something decent to wear. I went a head and tried the skirt on again, and it fit. It is slightly snug, but it went easily all the way around my waist, and I was even able to sit down while wearing it with out exposing myself (I wasn't able to do that a month ago.). I had to share, because I know all of you will understand my excitement.

It is almost midnight here, and we just got home from my mom's concert (she has gone back to college, to get a degree in music education, and it was her college band's concert...just incase anyone is curious), and we still need to put the kids to bed; so I don't have time to respond to everyone. I will get on and do that in the morning.

Pryia - I am so sorry, but I am SURE you deserve better!!!
Old 05-04-2002, 07:44 AM   #60  

HI!

Whew I have survived my birthday so far. Thank You for all the birthday wishes. I say survived so far because my husband always says the MONTH of May is my birthday.

I'm not quite as bad as I used to be since I have matured a little with age!

Thursday p.m. the ice show as awesome. And those Hooters wings for some reason for me are better than sex. Even though my husband believes most foood is for me. I only had 5.

Last night was a wedding reception. I want to think all the dancing helped a little. Oh to have the energy of my kids.

Tonight a house warming party then I better get back on program so I can do this all over again next weekend. I have to figure out how to overcome these social events without staying home. But oh it's all sooooo fuuuun!

Lyssalou: Congrats on the 2 lbs. I'm sure I found them.

Bailey: I forgot all about Whoopie Pie, I just can't eat one!

Nanci: It's better to stay the same than to gain!

Have a great Saturday everyone!

Closed Thread