Old 11-22-2008, 08:05 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/160

Height: 5' 8"

Talking 30-Something Weekend Chat Nov. 22nd & 23rd

3.4 pounds lost this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!! I was stunned when I got on the scale this morning. I told you this job is kicking my butt!!

That's 26.6 fatty, lumpy, bumpy, sweaty, yucky, icky pounds of fat gone from my body!!!

Only 54 more more to go... {{{sigh}}}... LOL

Have a great day all... I am off to the grind...
poppyseeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 09:35 AM   #2  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Mornin' All!

Valerie, GREAT job!!

Hope everyone has a great day!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 11:21 AM   #3  
Diana

Height: 5' 4"

Hi everyone!! Yesterday started out well, but to make a long story short, didn't end up well. I ate a lot last night. But today's a new day....the good thing about that is you get a do over today! Hopefully today's a better day....I almost caved this morning....was considering cooking a big late breakfast, but then I came here.....now I don't wanna! Thanks, ladies! Ya'll are the GREATEST! You've saved me from myself! Happy Saturday everyone!
GainingWeightInLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 12:04 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 196/202/140

Height: 5'0"

Ok, so this is embarassing but I have admit it:

I'm stuck at my parents house this weekend and whenever I'm here, I eat A LOT. My emotional eating at its best. I think its a combo of several things: I'm freakin' bored out of my mind, there is so much food here (and all of it crap) that its rediculous, and my mom stresses me out to no end. Luckily, I'm going back home tonight, so I can get back into my routine....but of coarse, I have to get back down here for T-Day. This up and down crap is horrible! And this computer is adjacent to the damn kitchen....it's calling me.
jenjen77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 12:17 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 181/150/135

I am the same way when I go to my parents' house. We do a lot of visiting and there are always great snacks to gorge on. I have to practice great self control.
rileyozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 12:26 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 196/202/140

Holy crap! I thought I was the only one! When I open that fridge and I see all that glorious fattening food, I wanna eat it all. Talk about no self-control! So how do you do it riley? Do go to the grocery store and get your regular food and eat that only? I tried that once and my mom said, "What? our food isnt good enough for you?" So I stopped doing that. *sigh*
jenjen77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 01:05 PM   #7  

Height: 5'8"

jenjen~I wish that I had something helpful to say, I feel your pain. Oh the guilt trips that mom's can lay on us.....I always say that I won't do that to my kids, I hope that I will stop myself if the urge ever hits!

Valerie~Congrats on the great loss!

Diana~Good luck on a better day today, sounds like you are starting it out well!

Lauren~Errand & kid running can be a FT job....unfortunately the pay is not what is should be! Good luck in your search for a paying job.

Today it is snowing here and it makes me want to bake... Luckily I will be running my youngest to a b-day party soon...so, no time for baking. I usually stay for the celebrations, but I think that I am going to get some things done while he is there, so I won't be tempted with cake & ice cream. I am feeling weak today, so I am better off removing myself from the temptation.
Hope everyone has a great day!
nail-lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 11:13 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 181/150/135

I don't do it well. I try to get my mom to go on walks with me or go to the mall. I am spending five days next week at their house and I am stressed about it. I also try to get my sister to hang out too, but it is so weird how we regress to being the kids again when we are at my mom's. I am going to pack around my food journal and do my best this time. I do know that I will eat the pie at Thanksgiving and do all of the stuffing and such. For some reason, my mom makes 4 pies for Thanksgiving and I always end up getting up in the middle of the night to munch on them. It's horrible.
rileyozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 02:31 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 267/ticker/141

Height: 5'9"

My mom buys all those tubs of eclairs at Sam's club! She's had some weight over the years but is fit (127 pounds/ 5' 8") and healthy. I think it's because she peddles all her lasagna and ice cream off on us! Luckily she's very gracious when I turn her down. She just likes to be a good/ prepared hostess. And worries about her kids.
Blinky963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 10:08 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/160

Height: 5' 8"

Good morning! Off to do some xmas shopping today.

Have a great day all!!
poppyseeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 01:34 PM   #11  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Hello everyone!

Had to drive to meet my mom and bro yesterday to pass off my birds, a total of about a 9 hour drive to Savannah and back. Not fun.
Today, I went to church and am about to head to the fitness center to work out shortly. Then, I am hanging out with some friends for the evening. So, it should be a nice, fun and relaxing night.
RangerChic is offline   Reply With Quote