Can you all keep me in your thoughts/prayers?

• I just spoke with the location I used to work at in Florida and there *might* be a chance for me to transfer back down there rather than get let go on December 1st. And, I would LOVE for this to happen for a few reasons, obviously the big one being that I'd still have a job.

So, if you all can please please keep me in your thoughts and prayers that this will work out, I'd REALLY appreciate it more than I can tell you. This has to happen in the next week, so there's not much time left. I could use all the prayers I can get.

Thank you SO much!
  • You got it!
  • consider yourself prayerafied.
  • Prayers are going up.
  • Best wishes... and prayers as well!
  • Pray for Rangerchic.. CHECK!! LOL

Thinking positive thoughts.............
  • That would be wonderful, Shannon! I will be praying hard for you!!
  • Thank you VERY much!

(and, I hope things work out for you too very soon Lauren!)
  • OK, a bit of news. My mom did some business at the location I want to transfer to and asked if the person who helped her knew me (since she didn't know all the people I worked with). And he asked her who I was. She told him and he said no, never met her but I heard she's trying to transfer back here. The guy went on to say that he heard that HR approved it and they are just waiting for the manager on Monday to look at the request.

So, a glimmer of good news there. I just hope I get a phone call Monday saying "yes!"
  • Good luck!
  • Prayers ascending!
  • Good luck! Love and prayer coming your way!