3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   30-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-somethings-57/)
-   -   30 Something's Daily Chat: Wednesday, 11/19 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-somethings/156738-30-somethings-daily-chat-wednesday-11-19-a.html)

LBH 11-19-2008 09:21 AM

30 Something's Daily Chat: Wednesday, 11/19

Mornin' All! :coffee:

It's :brr: freezing here today!!

offmyfranny 11-19-2008 09:41 AM

I'm North of you and it's freezing here too! Brrrr.

Time for a hot cup of tea maybe? :)

LBH 11-19-2008 09:47 AM

I hear ya', Franny! I've got my Dunkin' Donuts coffee here!

RangerChic 11-19-2008 10:47 AM

Brrr! It's in the 20s here in Western NC! I'm layering my clothes now. :p
In a way, I can't wait to get back to Florida. I'm not a person who enjoys the cold at all. Nope. Of course, I don't enjoy the humidity either.

PearFreak 11-19-2008 12:33 PM

It is C-c-c-cold here too. :brr:

Went to the gym and ran my butt off. ... got up a good sweat, go back outdoors and ffff-freeze it off until I get back into my truck. Come home and took a nice looong HOT shower. Ahhhh, I feel good now. :flame:

Had a small lunch and am filling up my water bottle again. I have been lacking in that dept. so hope to pick it up a notch again... and maybe see some lbs leave me... for good. :cb:

Well I am off to snuggle with my littlest... hoping he'll fall asleep and take a nap. :crossed:

offmyfranny 11-19-2008 01:08 PM

aww.. how old is your littlest, pearfreak? I remember those days of snuggling up with them and falling asleep.. so sweet. Mine are older now, so no more of that during the day. :( But they still love me to snuggle/read with each one of them at night, and my son is almost 10 so I guess I can't complain!

We had our first snowfall up in Maine yesterday. I hope this winter is NOTHING like last winter. We got BEAT last winter with snowstorm after snowstorm.

GainingWeightInLa 11-19-2008 03:28 PM

Hi everyone. I'm an old-timer that's left and come back more times than I can count. :lol: Guess it's really not funny, but ya gotta laugh to keep from cryin' when you're talkin' weight, huh? :) Anywho, here I am...again...hopefully this time for a length of time that will last a while. I'm gonna try to be dedicated....Hubby and I just joined a gym. I went for the second time this morning. I walked 1.5 miles @ an average of 3 mph. I biked (at random flat and uphill periods) for either 3 miles or 3 km....I'm not sure which. I haven't exactly figured out which it is...it says Miles or KM. So, I don't know for sure. Either way, pretty doggone good for a second timer, I thought. I also did some of the other weight machines...anywhere from 10-20 reps on each machine (I probably did 5 machines). I sweated a lot while I was there, so that's a good thing. I figure it's more than I was doing before and it gets my heartrate up to about 115-130 (depending on what I'm doing).....We're also watching what we eat. I'm on a good track and we signed a year contract w/the gym (motivation!! lol).....

Hope to be seeing you guys often.....

I'm off to change my ticker to make it current.

LBH 11-19-2008 06:52 PM

Hi Diana! :wave: Nice to see you again! Stick around this time!