Old 12-11-2008, 12:00 AM   #31  
Shmonsta

S/C/G: 160

Height: 5'3

Talking

I have pretty good skin, so I don't need to baby it too mnuch. I use "young Living's "morning Start" and I LOVE IT!! Gets rid of all the oil. Kind of expensive, but it lasts a long time AND you support the little guy. Smells great!!
nopudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 01:15 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 182/132/135

Height: 5'7"

Cetaphil...boring I know, but I have nice skin. I also use their moisturizer on my face.
Schumeany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 05:05 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 165/157/125

Height: 5'7

i have oily skin so i only use virgin olive oil. oil disolves oil..and it works great. plus it removes makeup with one swipe. i only like waterproof mascara and it removes it without rubbing. i have tried diff soaps, but it always made my face dry. i have been using virgin olive oil for about 4 years..and nothing else

i have tried vaseline like another previous poster, but i always got eye infections from it....
mizattitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 10:18 PM   #34  
Sexy Writer Chick

S/C/G: 235/235/125

Height: 5'3"

I started using the Arbonne products and I loved them. I signed up as a consultant because I love the products so much. I use the acne wash the most becasue I have problem skin.
ladyfyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 08:36 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 252/250/150

Height: 5'6"

I use Pevonia Botanicals. I find them gently and pleasantly fragranced and they are very balancing to my skin. My skin is really sensitive to hormone fluctuations so I go from dry to oily in a matter of days...
Macomom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 12:00 PM   #36  
Chocoholic!

S/C/G: 89 kg/87 kg/ 69,9 kg

Height: 180 cm

I usually use just warm water and my hands. When I need to wash off eye make-up I'll use something like Dove bar soap. And every now and then I prepare myself an aspirin-honey mask.
KT75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 12:05 PM   #37  
Bride-to-be!

S/C/G: 192/187/150

Height: 5'7"

Oil of Olay for sensitive skin. I've found that acne meds dry my face up too much in the winter, but too much moisture makes me break out. Sensitive skin products seem to work great, especially the Oil of Olay cleanser and face lotion (w/ SPF 15).
Petunia418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 12:49 PM   #38  
a.k.a. Bikini Bottom

S/C/G: see siggy!

Height: 5'10 - tall girls rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizattitude View Post
i have oily skin so i only use virgin olive oil. oil disolves oil..and it works great. plus it removes makeup with one swipe. i only like waterproof mascara and it removes it without rubbing. i have tried diff soaps, but it always made my face dry. i have been using virgin olive oil for about 4 years..and nothing else

i have tried vaseline like another previous poster, but i always got eye infections from it....

The EVOO that you eat?? Or is it a beauty brand that you use?? Confused here.
SBD Sass is offline   Reply With Quote