Old 11-06-2008, 08:07 AM   #1  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Default 30 Somethings Daily Chat: Thursday, 11/6

Mornin' All!

Riley, hope it was a fuse and you didn't have to go to the hotel!

It's wet, rainy and dark out here. I think it's gonna be like this all day. At least I have princess parking today.

Have a good one all!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 10:55 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/160

Height: 5' 8"

Morning Lauren!!!!

Ozzy... fuse?? Let us know how you made out!!

Ranger... so sorry to hear about your job. Everything happens for a reason so maybe this is just a blessing in disguise. It'll all work out. You'll see

SBD... sometimes a big glass of water and a walk will take your mind off of your cravings. Focus on how far you've come already and that should help too. You can do it!!

Welcome Thighs and Loretta!!!!!

Everyone... the new job is great but exhausting. Standing for 8 hours is tough enough but I didn't realize how much I would hurt because of my arthritis!! I am struggling with that. I am hoping that it will get easier. I make sure I wear good shoes and stand on the pad as much as possible but it's still hard. I have such neck stiffness!!! I'll keep you updated... LOL

Have a great day all!!

Last edited by poppyseeds; 11-06-2008 at 10:56 AM.
poppyseeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 11:45 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 240/204/170

Height: 5'8"

Good morning ladies! I just wanted to pop in and share my news. I'm on my 10th day of eating healty and exercising and down 9.2 lbs. I could be at my goal weight in a mere two months if I could keep this up.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Michellelee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 01:15 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 230/198/150

Height: 5'6"

Hello all.
It's a cold day here. My lower back has been hurting so i have the heating pad on it.

Last night was a bust for supper. Mac & cheese and some lowfat turkey sausage. We are at the end of our food cycle (payday on Friday) so the meals are strange.

I keep forgetting that I want to surf 3FC boards for food ideas. I have a hard time heating up meat for leftovers (personal choice) so am always interested in food ideas.

Breakfast was egg with a bit of cheese on 100 cal English Muffin + 1/2 cup frozen blueberries without sugar
Snack: small piece of key lime pie (yes, I know it's bad)
Lunch: small back potato and some margarine, salt & Pepper
Salad with lowfat rasp. ving dressing (I only ate 3/4 of it as my stomach was hurting)

Later for snack I can pick 1 of the following: HoneyCrisp Apple, applesauce with cottage cheese, hard boiled egg or small bag of lite popcorn.

I need to get on the exercise bandwagon. Since the time change I have been getting up 30-1hour earlier. This would be a perfect time to exercise. i picked up a manual treadmill from craigslist this summer. I think I have used it 1-2 times.

We need to do an exercise challenge or kick me swiftly in the rear.
LorettaV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 01:16 PM   #5  

Michellelee - Congrats on the loss!!
Poppyseeds - make sure that you have proper footwear for standing long periods of time. i think that added to my back troubles.
LBH - what is princess parking?
Old 11-06-2008, 07:29 PM   #6  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Loretta, When I get a close spot, or a spot in the parking garage, I call it princess parking! I like hitting "P" in the elevator...P for Princess!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 08:04 AM   #7  

LBH - too funny. Just last week I started parking another row back. It's not the farthest from the door but it's a start. I do not exercise and I know that if I did - the # would come off faster.
Old 11-07-2008, 09:52 AM   #8  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Update: Just got my new schedule at work yesterday before I left and now my boss is cutting my hours. An obvious ploy to get me to quit. This really sucks. Not cool on his part. Plus, I'm now going to lose 10 hours a week or more.
So, I'm hoping things will still somehow work out, because I cannot quit this job.
RangerChic is offline   Reply With Quote