30-Somethings Chick Challenge - 30 Day Shred w/Jillian Michaels!

You're on Page 1 of 6
Go to
  • I have it On Demand through my cable and she says one can lose 20lbs. in one month doing her Shred videos. She says a mix of cardio and strength is the fastest way to drop weight. I see there are two On Demand videos and I'm trying to memorize them so I can do them to test them out for a month. Anybody done or doing this??? She's the master on The Biggest Loser so she must know what she's talking about, right?
  • I actually just did Day 1 today... ouch. Jillian really means business.
  • I'm gonna look on my ON DEMAND... what part is it under? I wud luv to do that!
  • Quote: I'm gonna look on my ON DEMAND... what part is it under? I wud luv to do that!
    Mine is under Exercise and Fitness right after going into On Demand. And then you have to choose Jillian Michaels. Parts 1 and 2 are there.
  • OK, I'd love to start this with some people this week if anyone is new to it like I am. I just picked up the dvd this weekend (while still feeling guilty for buying it since I need to watch my spending, trying to tell myself that it's a small gift that is for my health) and was thinking of starting it on Tuesday. I did the level 1 cardio max workout with Bob from the BL dvd last night and damn was that a workout! Hoping I can keep up with Jillian.
  • How funny! I just did Day 1 this morning. Ouch!! That would be so cool if we could set up a little support group here.
  • I'm down. I'm starting tonight with Jillian. I am also starting that Couch to 5K today too. I really messed up this weekend eating out and therefore it set me back a week. Last week Monday I weighed in at 191.4 and today, I'm at 191.2...no loss.

Anyway, I'm down if anybody else is and I'll keep count. I wonder if I can get the subject of this thread change to reflect a 30s Support Group challenge. ????
  • OK, I'm down. I just hope I can make it through with Jillian. Heh.
    I'll open my dvd and start tonight if everyone else is.
  • OK so that's 5 of us so far. Does everybody have weights?? The arm rows in Part 1 requires weights.
  • Count me in - I'm starting day 1 this evening after work
  • Ok that's 6 of us now...anybody else up for this challenge??
  • I used both 3 and 5 pound weights -I would recommend getting both if you have them.

BTW, my legs are sore!!!
  • Quote: I used both 3 and 5 pound weights -I would recommend getting both if you have them.

BTW, my legs are sore!!!
    haha! And I know why! I actually watched the workout first. Today I'm going to get down to it after I do my 1st week 1st day of Couch to 5K! No, it's not too much pressure.

We can do it ladies!!!!
  • Quote: OK so that's 5 of us so far. Does everybody have weights?? The arm rows in Part 1 requires weights.
    I've got 3 & 5 pound weights, so that part I've got. Heh.
  • I have to go pick up some weights. I only have resistance bands!