a.k.a. Bikini Bottom

S/C/G: see siggy!

Height: 5'10 - tall girls rule!

Welcome Jolie4me!
SBD Sass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 07:04 PM   #17  
Maintanier to the MAX

S/C/G: Maintainer

Well I am done cleaning for the nite--- until the kidlets are sleeping anyways . I may sweep the kitchen once over and finish up another load of wash. But. That. Is. It.
So I hopped on the scale today and am down a pound ? WHAT?? Wowsers!! Yay!! I got to thinking too, that my 25lb loss ticker is a big jump, Maybe too big of a goal?? So I made myself a new goal of 20lbs instead... and if I can reach the last 5lbs loss that is an added bonus . That seems more realistic to me. I hope that this plateau is done and over and that I can end this Pity Party Guilt. Or I may start recruiting members...

I hope all is well with you all, and that sickies leave soon if they are in your homes. Being sick is No Fun, espcially lil ones.

Jolie--- Sounds like you had a Fun weekend!

Asparagus--- Godd luck in the Job Search!

Barbarajean--- Best of luck in the Sleep Study. Why do you have to go? Well other then sleep problems... are they still figuring out what is going on?

Well I have an antsy kid hanging off of me, so I will end here. Wow, two posts from me today. Not an usual occurance.
PearFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 07:06 PM   #18  
Maintanier to the MAX

S/C/G: Maintainer

Sorry for the smilies overlaod in my above reply--- I got a little carried away. See, no smilies in this reply.
PearFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 12:00 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 194.5/184.5/130

Height: 5'2"

I hope I can stay motivated... it's only day 2 and I really haven't started doing anything too different. Just prepared. I only ate a sub sandwich today and a small ice cream bar... I entered it into fitday and they said I still had a deficit of calories burned so we'll see.

Amanda
Jolie4me is offline   Reply With Quote