Newbie Mom Looking for support

• --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone!

I am a 31 year old mother of 2 beautiful children (13yrs and 19mths) Yes I know, what was I thinking!!!

I put on alot of weight while I was pregnant and nursing my son, It has been a huge struggle for to try accept this person that I have become, as I never really struggled with the scale more than just to loose 5lbs here and there.

I feel like I have had many failures these past few months trying to get control of my eating again and starting up a new exercise routine....I am a habitual sabatoger, my own worst enemy.

I am hoping to find some inspiratation, support and understanding here.

Thanks so much.
  • Welcome! This has been a great site for me. It inspires me and makes me feel accountable.
  • Welcome

I'm fairly new here too. I LOVE this site. In the few days I've been here I have found so many things helpful. There's a thread here with daily chat that is nice to check in everyday.
  • Welcome!! We are delighted to have you here. Join us on the Daily Threads. That's where we do most of our "chatting."