Old 09-26-2008, 08:45 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 223/213/199

Height: 5'6"

Smile 30 Something's Daily Chat Sept. 26th

Wow! I'm actually starting a thread!

Well ladies, we've finally gotten to FRIDAY! YAY!

I know I'm going to have a crazy busy weekend...what does everyone have planned?
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 09:19 AM   #2  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Mornin' All!

TGIF! It's pouring here this AM...thought I'd have to put my swimmies on to get here!

New low this AM...248.6!!

I know there's quite a few new ladies this week that I don't think I've welcomed! Make yourselves at home!!

Gotta go clean boss' office before he gets here, I made a mess in there organizing his stuff yesterday when he was out.
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 09:24 AM   #3  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Morning everyone!!!

Wifey, if weather permits we are supposed to barbeque and ride 4 wheelers with friends tomorrow. What are your plans this weekend?

I had a crazy day at work yesterday. Girl that switches off with me is in the hospital. While I was waiting for a replacement, the lady I care for fell. I could not pick her up. I hurt my back trying to. The nurse came, we couldn't pick her up together. We had to call EMS. Then I had a dentist appointment teeth cleaned and a filling (my first one). Today I'm gonna try to relax and I need desperately to clean my house. Seriously, I think I need to hire a maid.

Oh, I have good news, I have a job interview next week. Hopefully I can quit this job soon.

I am so far off the wagon, I can't even see it anymore, lol.

Hope everyone is having a great day! Welcome to all the newbies!

Alicia
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 09:41 AM   #4  
Maintanier to the MAX

S/C/G: Maintainer

Morning All!!!

Headache is GONE!!! And, I didn't indulge in the chocolate bar either. Didn't need it. I was too busy running around yesterday that I forgot all about it . More errands to do today. Going to a parade tomorrow near the IL's (if the rain holds off). Then a bunch of us are celebrating my dh tomorrow at a Fancy restaurant. I am going to an awesome baske shop and picking up a not your run of the mill cake. Mmm, can't wait til tomorrow to dig in to it. I will only have a small piece and make sure to serve it all out so there are no left overs to bring home.

Wifey--- I am so happy it is Friday too.

LBH--- Congrats on the loss.

loislane--- Hoping that your weekend is gentler on you then these past few days

Well off to chug me some more coffee and get ready for errands... think I'll let the kiddies wear their rainboots, seeing as it is raining and puddley out
PearFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:08 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 218/207.6/130

Height: 5'3

Happy Friday Everyone!

I went for about a 3 mile walk today. I'm staying at my mom's and they have a nice bike/walk path. It was nice and cool, but by the time I was done it had gotten a little warm. It's suppose to be in the 80's today.

Nothing really planned for the weekend. Spending time with my mom and grandma.

Pear- I'm glad the headache is gone. They can be such a pain.

Loislane- Good luck on the interview and I hope you have a good weekend. Sounds like fun.

LBH- Congrats on the loss!
barbarajean2605 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:18 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 223/213/199

Alicia - my DH is going to La Ronde tomorrow with one of our friends...to ride the coasters all day...rain or shine
I get to stay home and clean the house...my sister is coming for a quick visit...so that requires a bit of preparation! On Sunday, we're going to an art show at Scotiabank Place...and hanging out with my sister.
That's about it for us!
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 01:05 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 181/181/130

Hi ladies... I am new this week. So far I've just been kinda watching the posts but thought I'd say hello today.

We are about to start a home remodling project. So this weekend will be spent clearing OUT the garage... can anyone say... Clean Sweep?! Oh my! We will be at it all weekend I'm sure. At least the weather is supposed to be perfect for working outside cause I can't stand the heat!
fancydancingfeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 01:56 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 199.8/195/140ish

Height: 5'9"

Welcome Fancy!

I am going away this weekend. I have a memorial service to attend tomorrow and am going to a festival with a group of friends on Sunday.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
WomenAreSmarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 02:10 PM   #9  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hi guys. Not much going on around here. Did some cleaning this AM then got the boy off to school. Now I have a few minutes to myself!

We are supposed to go to a picnic tomorrow but I'm not sure that it's not going to be rained out. The forecast has rain all day. That is the extent of our weekend plans.

We went out to dinner last night and made GOOD choices. I was very proud of myself. I also didn't eat it all, so I was doubly proud of me! Now, we are supposed to go out tomorrow night too so we will see if I can be good twice in a row!

OK, off to attack the laundry mountain. Have a great Friday.
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 03:12 PM   #10  
Sarah

S/C/G: SW:197.8/GW:145

Height: 5'8"

Hey all. I thought I would jump in here. Name's Sarah - I am 33 divorced and have a 3 year-old son who is the greatest in the world. Before getting pregnant I was in the best shape of my life but that all kinda went out the window. About six months after my son was born I started to get into shape again and then a lot of bad stuff went down and I ended up gaining even more weight. I didn't realize it at the time but I started compulsive eating to block out all the bad stuff. But, anyway, I feel like I am on the right track again. I have been hitting the gym a couple times a week for about a month now and have gotten my eating under control. I really like this site a lot and it has definitely helped to read other people's stories. So hi.

Last edited by asparagus4sale; 09-26-2008 at 03:12 PM.
asparagus4sale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 04:23 PM   #11  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 05:12 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 181/150/135

I am staying home with our sick baby today. Hubby stayed home the last two days. She is feeling better, but still a little cranky and won't sleep unless I take her for a car ride. It's still hot here and I am ready for some rain! I hope your Friday is going well.

I am looking forward to yoga class this evening and then the fair tomorrow.
rileyozzy is offline   Reply With Quote