Old 09-03-2008, 12:00 PM   #1  
Thin girl escaping

S/C/G: 212/203/140

Height: 5'5"

Default Hello I'm new here

Hi everyone.
I started browsing this forum last week and decided to join in.
I live in the Uk and have had a weight problem for most of my adult life which wasn't helped by a skinny controlling ex husband. But I ditched him and now is the right time to ditch the rest of my baggage.
I am following the Special K diet I started in on 25th August and up to Monday had lost 5lb. I am someone who jumps on the scales every time I enter the bathrom so am trying so hard not to and only get weighed on Mondays.
I have also started exercising treadmill and Wii fit to try and spped up my loss. My first goal is 14lb by 30th Sept. That's when we go to Spain for a well deserved break.
Hope to catch people daily on here

TTFN
Sharon

oh2bthintoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 01:09 PM   #2  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi Sharon! Congrats on your progress soo far!

Last edited by LBH; 09-03-2008 at 01:21 PM.
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 01:53 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 190/178/120

Height: 5'5"

Welcome aboard. I weigh myself every morning. That actually helps keep me on track better. Besides, I'm too dang curious to wait. The water in the shower takes a while to heat up so I just always weigh myself while standing there freezing hoping that the shower will take pity on me and get warm faster. Congratulations on your loss so far. It is so exciting to see the scale going down.

I get to go to England on the 25th for 10 days. I'm SOOO excited. Leaving the husband and kids at home actually...going over to do photography with a bunch of people on a board I'm one of the admin on. Actually staying with 3 different families I've never met IRL. I haven't been to the UK since '94. Not doing any touristy places except a 1/2 day in London and a trip to the York Minster. Loved the York Minster so much the last time I was there, but was enjoying the tour so much I totally forgot to take pictures!
CaffeineIV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 02:06 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 195 / 147 / 145

Height: 5'9"

Welcome, Sharon! Congrats on your weight loss so far!

Check out my stats below and you'll see that I enjoyed lot of loss right out of the gate, but it slowed down later. That's normal. But, I've kept with it and I've lost 42 pounds now! I feel SOOO much better.
LessEveryDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 11:15 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 200/ticker/115

Height: 5'3''

Welcome,Sharon! I just started trying the special K thing today,also! Good Luck!

Last edited by Cardfan1; 09-14-2008 at 11:18 PM.
Cardfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote