Old 08-17-2008, 04:32 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 180

Height: 5 6

Default going broke

Hello there; I'm a first-timer. I'm 32, and after almost 4 years of being 30-40 pounds overweight and my go-it-alone attempts to lose, I finally broke down today and bought Nutri-System. I figure that yes, for a few months I'll be broke, but IM DESPERATE. Ive never been heavier or more unhappy. I hope it's worth it! If anyone has gone thru NS, please let me know!
zacharysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 06:48 PM   #2  
Progress not perfection

S/C/G: 235/170/150

Height: 5'7

Hey
Good for you for finally taking over your life! I suggest getting on this website as much as possible, it really helps having a support team! There are a few Nutrisystem forums that I'm sure you'll like also! I personally havn't bought Nutrisystem but I have tried a few random things that I had purchased at Big Lots store. They were good. I have heard great success of Nutrisystem though!

Here is the link for Nutrisystem buddies:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=140891

and look around there are a few other forums you'll enjoy!!!
jillnicole03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 07:49 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/160

Height: 5' 8"

NS works. I lost 44 pounds several years ago pretty quickly but it was so expensive I had to stop. I slowly gained the weight back though. I think I could have kept it off if I had just stayed on course and continued to eat healthy. So if you stop the NS food, don't stop the lifestyle because I just had to start over 7 weeks ago and I was even heavier when I got back to it.

Best of luck to you!
poppyseeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 01:21 AM   #4  

Good luck to you! Hope everything works out the best for you!
SunshineCA is offline   Reply With Quote