Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2002, 11:09 AM   #31  

HAPPY SATURDAY

Goodmorning everyone. I hope eveyone is enjoying their saturday.

Liz, Great job on the skiing. I bet you felt like a million bucks!

Rabbit, How are the teeth doing? Hope you are feeling better.

Lisa, Welcome back. It was nice to see your post.

Jul, If you are checking from your mil house, I hope you are having a good time.

BPB, Boy that click feeling.... If we could figure that one out we would be rich and famous. Keep searching for it and you will find it. Act as if....

Tech, Nice to see your post. Sounds like FL was fun.

Pyria, You have all of my support. Let me know if I can do anything.

Well we had another good wi. I was down 1 and dh was down 2.8 It is a bit frustrating that he is losing so much faster but nothing I can do about that.
I am still doing really well on the exercise front however pigs did not fly here this week. My goal is for them to be airborn again next week.

Take care all.

Nanci
Old 04-06-2002, 11:27 AM   #32  
A princess in the making!

Default Made the walk!

Okay I entered The World Of Weight Watchers this morning. There is a meeting at 6:30am and 8am that I can make it to on Saturday.

Sorry I can't share my weight right now but it is horrible!!

I am feeling very ish!!!

So I stopped and said no more. I have to change only I can change. I can't let my busy life get in the way!!

Have a great weekend!
Old 04-07-2002, 03:41 AM   #33  

I miss you guys!!

In FL on vacation. Always knew smoking was bad for you but just found out how bad. Took notes on everything since my last post, then went to have a quick butt and my battery died and everything was gone. Maybe that won't affect my health, but it is not good for those around me!

On the weight front - eating "pretty well" meaning a lot, but at least it is mostly healthy. Getting tons of exercise (walking hrs on beach, swimming in strong current, yoga, weights, treadmill). Am slowly losing, but would like to step it up. My 10's are getting baggy, my 6's are SUPER tight and I have no 8's. Don't want to spend any $ on clothes I want to "grow out of". Only down 4 since october - must get in gear. Definatley better on exercise though.

Jul: I had just under 2 wks of getting up early also and am NOT a am person. I loved it. Then, AF came and it all went to heck. Got to work on this. Hope the trip is going great - am thinking thin for you. I know you said your Naples trip is not until later, but went to an arts fest today and was looking for glass pigs with a beatuiful blond chikc behind them. I really want some flying pigs for next to my alarm like Nanci. Do you have any in stock?

Rabbit: Ouch on the mouth! At least you are losing Good for you on the flylady - that is the way you are supposed to do it - those are the changes that will last. When I was getting my stitches, I could TOTALLY feel it in one part. They had to stop and give me another shot. No fun!

LBH: OMG I hope things are slowing down for you at work. YEAY on curves!

RR: I really want to join slovenly lady, but the BF is a tried and true member of slovenly men, and I am a slob, so I need to do something or we live in a pit! Hope all is well with you.

Nanci: I really want a cleaning service. However, since I am just out of grad school and BF just went through a divorce and has HUGE child support (dd has CP), and we were both out of work for several months last year, paying off debt is the most important thing now. Good job on the crafts, the exercise (although the pigs are down) and the loss! My pigs are lying in the mud, but I have been getting some exercise in the pm. We really should get on the job seeking club. I found a company that has two perfect positions for me, but have doen NOTHING. Don't know if this is fear, lazyness, or whatever, but I need a serious kick in the glutes!

Lizzard: You go girl! Skiin like pikaboo! Hope the soreness goes away soon. I have never been to all you can eat sushi, but when we get the half priced stuff at my parents, it is like all you can eat (there are always leftovers). I can hork down a lot! But, it is fairly low points even if you DO have a lot, so what the hay? Yeay on the $ win. I, along with a gazillion other people, did not win the Big Game this week. The jackpot is up to 150 million. Can you imagine??? Sorry about the job. I am sure you will make a move when the time is right. I bet the weight is H2O. Don't "sweat" it BTW, I never even knew there WAS an under the stove until this crazy flylady came along - just kidding, it is actually helping a lot.

Tech: Hope you had a great vacation!! I am having a hard time with the $ versus job satisfaction thing too. How do you resolve this issue? I have no idea. Best of luck. I agree, the "other beverages" seem to just coast down on vacation, don't they?

Lyssa: Wow, sorry about DH's job situation. That's tough. Good for you for realizing that flylady is not the ticket and going with what works for you. I tend to be an all or nothing person. I am working hard on changing this. Your note to me really drove this point home and I appreciate it. The end result is the only thing that matters, and I want to FINISH this marathon! (can I finish today thouhg )

BFB: Hang in there - the "click" comes and goea for me. Someone said to act as if. I have not yet heard this in WW, but I saw it on DWLZ. Don't try to do more than you can, just act AS IF you were going to stay op, have a loss, etc. Sounds corny, but I think it really works.

Lisa: Welcome back!!! How did you manage to quit smoking? I have never tried, but I think I am getting ready to try. I know myself, and I know I will have to be 100% committed to make this work, so I have been waiting until I was really mentally ready. I think I am about there, but have no idea where to begin. Ouch on the dental surgery. Good job with the ice cream! Best of luck at work and have a great vacation.

Pryia: We are so glad you are here!!! I hope you stick around and post when you can. Baby steps and you will get there. Let us know if you need a hand with any of the moderating tasks. I always enjoy your posts and think of you often. Would be quite blue if you were gone.

All: Once again, sorry for the extended dialogue.
Closed Thread