making progress again!

S/C/G: 210/208.4/170

Height: 5'8"

you must be so excited!!
mamatoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 08:17 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 222/209/145

Height: 5'3"

Talking Grill assembly a huge PITA and success!

Well- I did it! 2 1/2 hours later and we had delicious grilled chicken marinated in hoisen sauce mixed with soy sauce and grilled corn on the cob for dinner tonight. It was totally worth the stress and (muted-small ears were listening) curse words!

I should take a walk but I really need to clean up the kitchen so off I go- hope everyone has a good night!

Alicia
juilliard93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 08:33 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

evening all...work today was pretty chaotic...but that's work right? I didn't make it to the gym...but i swore tonight i after dinner settled i would do sit ups push ups, weight etc...during commercial breaks. I'm not a tv addict...but the one show i must watch is "So they think you can dance" Totally addicted. So i told myself if i stayed home to watch it, then i must work out during the commercials.

Poppy- people here are probably tired of me praising the glory of chiropractic medicine. I HIGHLY cannot emphisize how much the chiro has changed my life. I highly recommend checking a good one out. Some insurances even cover it (not mine but oh well). You really do sound like you have a pinched nerve and you'd be amazed at what a bit of adjusting can do.

Julliard-glad to hear the grill was worth it....i love food on the grill.

wow...there really were a lot of post today...i can't keep up. Hi to everyone else i might have forgotten....and hey to the newbies.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 08:38 PM   #34  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Yana...20 days & 20 posts til you get a siggy & ticker!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 08:55 PM   #35  
Changing Lifestyle

S/C/G: 197/187.5/137

Yay! Thanks LBH. I can't wait to get my siggy!
yana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 09:18 PM   #36  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmommy2 View Post
Sunshine- I noticed that in your bio you know a lot about tattoos. I have two on my upper thigh and want to get another one. My question is...my kids had their footprints done at the hospital. Is there a way to transfer or copy those so I can get their footprints done as a tattoo? I want something for them and I thought that might be the most personal...
Hi Erin!

Just take the copies of the footprints to your tat artist and he/she can make a copy of it. They'll let you see it once they make a temporary tat of it. That way you can play around with it to decide where you want them. Once you give them the A-ok, you're good to go.

Shop around for a good tattoo artist. Check with family and friends on where to go. Word of mouth is always the best.

Good luck to you. Be sure to let me know how it goes.
SunshineCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 09:23 PM   #37  

Happy Hump Day everyone!

I didn't get a chance to post anything this morning. I had a gig this morning and didn't have much time. I took my daughter to summer school and only had time to scarf down oatmeal and strawberries before hitting the shower and getting ready.

I hope everyone had a great day! May your tomorrow be even brighter!
SunshineCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 11:13 PM   #38  
Maintanier to the MAX

S/C/G: Maintainer

Good Evening Ladies!!!

I did it, I did my goal on the elliptical today.. my legs were mush, but I did it!!! I enjoyed a yummy ice-cold Banana Protein smoothie drink afterwards. MMMMM!!!

Well I am tired beyond belief, so am going to lay down and watch some tv until I nod off. Hope everyone had a good day and night. Chat tomorrow...
PearFreak is offline   Reply With Quote