Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2002, 09:17 AM   #31  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

It's a new day. There are still M&Ms in my drawer, but they'll be gone today. I have to do something about myself. I hate the way I look. All the crap I've eaten lately is showing. My roll (the one above my belly button) is sticking out again and it looks horrible. My jeans are tight.

I'm soo happy my boss is going home today. She's been driving me nuts all week!! I talked to her boss, who I sometimes refer to as my boss, because I sit outside his office and he gives me stuff to do, is great (oh, he's the one I have a "crush" on!) I asked him last night after everyone was gone if he'd be needed his own assistant soon. He said no, but if he did, I was welcome to it. He just recommended I talk to her, but that will only start more. I just have to keep letting it slide off my back. Think I need to keep my eyes open!

Pryia- Hey, speaking of which, is the Parsippany office still looking for anyone?!

Jul- Good for you doing the video and making the bed!! Sounds like you have a beautiful view
Old 03-29-2002, 07:46 PM   #32  

RR - I really got myself in trouble over the Christmas holidays baking for others, so I'm trying to be careful! One thing I made was no-pudge brownies in egg shapes!

Lauren - I am right there with you. My jeans are tight and I AM SICK OF IT! Let's do it.

HAPPY EASTER ALL!

RABBIT
Old 03-29-2002, 10:53 PM   #33  

We had our passover service tonight - it went really well considering we had 22 more people than we had reservations for!
The kids did a great job serving and reading their parts. Everyone really enjoyed.

We'll be taking off tomorrow for my parents, probably back late sunday night - we have a lot to do before leaving for SC and FL on Thursday.

- jul
Old 03-30-2002, 02:58 AM   #34  
Phat Chick

Hi all - quick stop by.

I'm not doing to well at the moment - everytime I go shopping what's available to me isn't what I want but for some reason I can't seem to get my BIG FAT BOOTY! into gear.

LBH - sorry to hear about the job, I know where you are coming from. As you say keep your eyes open and your ears!!! I know it's hard and some people will disagree, but let it slide. Sometimes you can say something and it makes it a million times worse and you end up being the bad guy!

Take care everyone - hope no one is eating as much chocolated as I am
Old 03-30-2002, 05:06 PM   #35  
Working on Weight loss!!!

I bought no chocolate so Easter is safe with me!!!!We took SD #2 out to the zoo, the park, the lake, the Capitol building etc etc...SHe has just about destroyed everything!!!!Her energy level is unbelievable!!!

Have a great Easter all!!!
RR
Old 03-30-2002, 06:31 PM   #36  

Well, our family passover dinner is over as well. We had 13 people in our tiny little house, but we really had fun. I replaced whole eggs with egg whites in recipes, and used less than half of the margerine is several of the dishes; and I was so busy serving others, that I barely got to eat anything. So, my diet is not yet blown.

And on top of all of that, I have this pair of blue jean shorts that were way too small on me when I bought them a few years ago, and now they fit. It is a nice feeling, and the out fit I wore last night for the dinner has also always been tight on me until last night, and the pants were actually falling off. And my weight this morning - 170 lbs. It is so nice that when AF leaves, she leaves me a little lighter than I was before she came.

Well, now I need to look into giving FlyLady my all. I definitely want to focus on having a much more ordered life for me and my kids. Besides, I think it would help me on the diet front as well.

I have to run, I hope everyone has a very Happy Easter.

BPB - My condolences to you and your country for its loss. It sounds like the Queen Mother was a well beloved member of the Royal Family.
Old 03-30-2002, 09:48 PM   #37  

HAPPY EASTER!

Just checking in. Doing well these past 2 days. Time for me to quit talking about it & just do it.

Jul - have fun at your parents and on your trips!

Bpb - good luck getting in gear. It is tough, I know.

RR - sounds like a fun day with sd2!

Lyssa - congrats on handling your passover dinner so well! ~ Yeah on the shorts and on the 170!!

Have a great Easter everyone.

RABBIT