Height: 5'10"

Default 30 Somethings Daily Chat: Thursday, 7/10

Mornin' All!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 09:09 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/160

Height: 5' 8"

Smile

Good morning all my happy little losers!!

I woke up this morning so I figured I might as well make the best of it. LOL Gotta go to {{{{gag}}}} work but I think I'm going to talk to the Controller and change my hours to not work on Monday's. I don't have enough work as it is and nothing on mondays anyway. My work doesn't start until tuesday's. Isn't that dumb?

Anyway, I hope you all have a really good day... Dance with me you sexy carrot!!!!!

This is the part of the post when we dance...

Last edited by poppyseeds; 07-10-2008 at 09:14 AM. Reason: spelling
poppyseeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 09:10 AM   #3  
fergi

S/C/G: 197.5/188.8/160

Height: 5'6

Good morning to all and hope everyone has a good day. I am still trying to wake up.
fergi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 10:54 AM   #4  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Morning everyone!

Poppyseeds, what is it that you do?

Lauren, let us know how the adderall works. Spencer was on that a few years ago. He didn't want to eat at all when he was on it.

Morning fergi, where abouts is frinedswood, TX? We lived in TX for about 4 years.

Pam, I haven't applied for anything yet. I've been looking, just haven't found anything. I have to consider the pay vs how far I would have to drive. Sounds like you've been enjoying your summer.

Kerry, I have to agree about the pilates. I've tried it to and there are certain moves I just can't do.

Well for me, I plan on getting my haircut today.. Wish me luck as I will be tugging the kids along. Think they can sit still and behave themselves why I get my haircut? I might also get some paint so I can finsih the cabinet doors. Ive decided they are going back up.

Can't remember the last time I exercised, amazingly though I haven't gained any weight since I stopped exercising.

Oh hello and welcome to all the newbies, I know there were some new members (can't remembernames, sorry).

Okay ladies, hope you all have a wonderful day! Talk later!
Alicia
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 11:09 AM   #5  
fergi

S/C/G: 197.5/188.8/160

Height: 5'6

Lauren read your post from yesterday and the meds you will be taking. I worked for a daycare for five years and the director was diagnosed with adult ADD. She took adderoll. It made her drop some serious weight. Not sure if that is a side affect but I know she did complain of not being hungry.

Lois Lane Friendswood is south of houston. It is by League City and Pearland. We are approximately 20-25 minutes from houston.
fergi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 11:18 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 199.4/195.4/149

Height: 5ft3in

morning all. went to WW and gained a pound...but i figured as much with all the good food at my mom's. But I have been back on track since we returned and I am feeling good.

we did go swimming and the kids had fun but it will be awhile before I do that again by myself!

Okay...so the pilates? I am thinking no. I did get a good WW dvd workout today and I am excited to see how that works. THe pilates just didn't work right with me...I couldn't do half the beginner exercises.

Hope all are well and gearing up for the weekend. I hope you all have fun enjoyable plans! -Erin
mcmommy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 11:52 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 195/161/144

Height: 5'9"

I have Adult ADD, and I am on Dexedrine. Besides helping me to focus on things like doing taxes and keeping the house tidy, it makes me 'forget' to keep running to the fridge. Also, sometimes when I AM hungry, the hunger doesn't really seem that important, and I will actually PUT OFF eating, because I am too busy with other things.
WW weigh in tonight, I think I did pretty well!
Kofarq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 11:59 AM   #8  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Kori & Fergi...that's very encouraging! I hope it has that affect on me. Heading out for lunch to go p/u the Rx and get it filled. I'll start it tomorrow.
Old 07-10-2008, 01:10 PM   #9  

good morning...early afternoon for you eastcoasters

super busy today...super hot again!...im frustrated...we have 2 new providers and i get that billing is new the way we do it, HOWEVER, even getting the date right is a problem for one of them...uggghhh...i hate babysitting adults!

all i can do is change my attitude today and make it better....i will try!

have a good one...gotta run
Christina S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 01:22 PM   #10  

Happy Thursday everyone!

Just popping in to catch up on 3FC. Just cooked breakfast, cleaned up and preparing for the rest of the day. I also cleaned out my car as I need to go to the car wash. My poor "baby" is filthy and in desperate need of a bath.

May all of you have a fabulous day!!!
SunshineCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 01:55 PM   #11  
KAR

Hi Everyone,
Having a crappy day! My dh had to bring up several items to my attention and then when I go to discuss them with him he flies off the handle and starts yelling at me. So I am giving him the cold shoulder right now. I have cleaned the windows inside the house, did a 3 mile workout and still feel crappy. So I don't know what to do about it at the moment, except stay my distance from him for awhile.
I am glad to see that everyone else is having a good day! I will come back and check in with everyone when I am in a better mood. Sorry I don't want to inflicked my bad mood on everyone else.
Take care,
Kerry
KAR73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 02:00 PM   #12  
making progress again!

S/C/G: 210/208.4/170

Height: 5'8"

hi everyone,

Lauren, good luck the the new meds.

Alicia, good luck with the haircut and kids, I'm sure it will look great! I love getting my hair cut, it always feels so fun.

Christina, hope your day gets better.

Poppyseeds, I hope you get monday off, one less day you'll have to go in...here's a couple dancing carrots right back at you

I drank a bit too much last night and didn't stay OP...sigh...get right back on the horse I suppose. I just feel kinda tired today. I didn't get to do any scrapbooking yesterday while my step-mom watched the kids, but I did get my workout done early and took a nice, leisurely shower (a rarity when the kids both always insist on coming in with me ). It is amazing how fast the time goes when you finally get some to yourself!

Have a good thursday ladies.

Kerry, we posted at the same time, hope your day gets better.

Last edited by mamatoni; 07-10-2008 at 02:01 PM.
mamatoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 02:32 PM   #13  
Spin Addict

S/C/G: 145/139/120

Height: 5'0"

Hi Chicks!

I posted in yesterday's thread by accident. silly me.

What is "hump day"?

I am really frustrated with my scales after exactly two weeks of me weighing 144.8 this morning I weighed 140.2. I would love it to be true but I somehow don't believe it.

I am sorry that you are having a crappy day Kerry.

My house is a mess, seriously a mess, dust bunnies bigger than Grace under the kitchen table. A huge stack of bills, a mountain of laundry and I smell dirty diaper. I could seriously use some focus to get this stuff done.
Gracesmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 02:37 PM   #14  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Mommy, Wednesday is generally considered Hump Day...middle of the week, just have to get over the hump to get the Friday. I will say CONGRATS on the loss...you never know!

Toni, you wanna play, you're gonna pay! Hope you're not feeling too hung over!

Kerry, Sounds like DH is suffering some serious PMS lately!
Old 07-10-2008, 03:50 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

HiYa Chickies!

Welcome to all newbies!!! We always love having new people.

It's been a busy couple of days and we're going out of town again this Saturday. I haven't gone to WW for the past two weeks. I need to get back in the saddle but lots of social stuff going on right now and my eating has been baaaaddddd! School starts here 5 weeks from today. Seems way too early, however, I'm ready to get back into a normal routine again. Early mornings are going to be tough though ~ for the kids *and* me LOL.

We are off to the pool for an hour or so and I have got some anxious kids. Talk to everyone soon ~ Joan
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote