3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   30-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-somethings-57/)
-   -   30 Somethings Daily Chat: Thursday, 7/10 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-somethings/146001-30-somethings-daily-chat-thursday-7-10-a.html)

LBH 07-10-2008 08:17 AM

30 Somethings Daily Chat: Thursday, 7/10

Mornin' All! :coffee2:

poppyseeds 07-10-2008 09:09 AM

Good morning all my happy little losers!! :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

I woke up this morning so I figured I might as well make the best of it. LOL Gotta go to {{{{gag}}}} work but I think I'm going to talk to the Controller and change my hours to not work on Monday's. I don't have enough work as it is and nothing on mondays anyway. My work doesn't start until tuesday's. Isn't that dumb?

Anyway, I hope you all have a really good day... Dance with me you sexy carrot!!!!!

This is the part of the post when we dance...

:carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot:

fergi 07-10-2008 09:10 AM

Good morning to all and hope everyone has a good day. I am still trying to wake up. :coffee2:

lois lane 07-10-2008 10:54 AM

Morning everyone!

Poppyseeds, what is it that you do?

Lauren, let us know how the adderall works. Spencer was on that a few years ago. He didn't want to eat at all when he was on it.

Morning fergi, where abouts is frinedswood, TX? We lived in TX for about 4 years.

Pam, I haven't applied for anything yet. I've been looking, just haven't found anything. I have to consider the pay vs how far I would have to drive. Sounds like you've been enjoying your summer.

Kerry, I have to agree about the pilates. I've tried it to and there are certain moves I just can't do.

Well for me, I plan on getting my haircut today.. Wish me luck as I will be tugging the kids along. Think they can sit still and behave themselves why I get my haircut? I might also get some paint so I can finsih the cabinet doors. Ive decided they are going back up.

Can't remember the last time I exercised, amazingly though I haven't gained any weight since I stopped exercising.

Oh hello and welcome to all the newbies, I know there were some new members (can't remembernames, sorry).

Okay ladies, hope you all have a wonderful day! Talk later!
Alicia

fergi 07-10-2008 11:09 AM

Lauren read your post from yesterday and the meds you will be taking. I worked for a daycare for five years and the director was diagnosed with adult ADD. She took adderoll. It made her drop some serious weight. Not sure if that is a side affect but I know she did complain of not being hungry.

Lois Lane Friendswood is south of houston. It is by League City and Pearland. We are approximately 20-25 minutes from houston.

mcmommy2 07-10-2008 11:18 AM

morning all. went to WW and gained a pound...but i figured as much with all the good food at my mom's. But I have been back on track since we returned and I am feeling good.

we did go swimming and the kids had fun but it will be awhile before I do that again by myself!

Okay...so the pilates? I am thinking no. I did get a good WW dvd workout today and I am excited to see how that works. THe pilates just didn't work right with me...I couldn't do half the beginner exercises.

Hope all are well and gearing up for the weekend. I hope you all have fun enjoyable plans! -Erin

Kofarq 07-10-2008 11:52 AM

I have Adult ADD, and I am on Dexedrine. Besides helping me to focus on things like doing taxes and keeping the house tidy, it makes me 'forget' to keep running to the fridge. Also, sometimes when I AM hungry, the hunger doesn't really seem that important, and I will actually PUT OFF eating, because I am too busy with other things.
WW weigh in tonight, I think I did pretty well!

LBH 07-10-2008 11:59 AM

Kori & Fergi...that's very encouraging! :D I hope it has that affect on me. Heading out for lunch to go p/u the Rx and get it filled. I'll start it tomorrow.

Christina S 07-10-2008 01:10 PM

good morning...early afternoon for you eastcoasters

super busy today...super hot again!...im frustrated...we have 2 new providers and i get that billing is new the way we do it, HOWEVER, even getting the date right is a problem for one of them...uggghhh...i hate babysitting adults!

all i can do is change my attitude today and make it better....i will try!

have a good one...gotta run

SunshineCA 07-10-2008 01:22 PM

Happy Thursday everyone! :)

Just popping in to catch up on 3FC. Just cooked breakfast, cleaned up and preparing for the rest of the day. I also cleaned out my car as I need to go to the car wash. My poor "baby" is filthy and in desperate need of a bath.

May all of you have a fabulous day!!! :D

KAR73 07-10-2008 01:55 PM

Hi Everyone,
Having a crappy day! My dh had to bring up several items to my attention and then when I go to discuss them with him he flies off the handle and starts yelling at me. So I am giving him the cold shoulder right now. I have cleaned the windows inside the house, did a 3 mile workout and still feel crappy. So I don't know what to do about it at the moment, except stay my distance from him for awhile.
I am glad to see that everyone else is having a good day! I will come back and check in with everyone when I am in a better mood. Sorry I don't want to inflicked my bad mood on everyone else.
Take care,
Kerry

mamatoni 07-10-2008 02:00 PM

hi everyone,

Lauren, good luck the the new meds.

Alicia, good luck with the haircut and kids, I'm sure it will look great! I love getting my hair cut, it always feels so fun.

Christina, hope your day gets better.

Poppyseeds, I hope you get monday off, one less day you'll have to go in...here's a couple dancing carrots right back at you :) :carrot::carrot:

I drank a bit too much last night and didn't stay OP...sigh...get right back on the horse I suppose. I just feel kinda tired today. I didn't get to do any scrapbooking yesterday while my step-mom watched the kids, but I did get my workout done early and took a nice, leisurely shower (a rarity when the kids both always insist on coming in with me :lol:). It is amazing how fast the time goes when you finally get some to yourself!

Have a good thursday ladies.

Kerry, we posted at the same time,:hug: hope your day gets better.

Gracesmommy 07-10-2008 02:32 PM

Hi Chicks!

I posted in yesterday's thread by accident. silly me.

What is "hump day"?

I am really frustrated with my scales after exactly two weeks of me weighing 144.8 this morning I weighed 140.2. I would love it to be true but I somehow don't believe it.

I am sorry that you are having a crappy day Kerry.

My house is a mess, seriously a mess, dust bunnies bigger than Grace under the kitchen table. A huge stack of bills, a mountain of laundry and I smell dirty diaper. I could seriously use some focus to get this stuff done.

LBH 07-10-2008 02:37 PM

Mommy, Wednesday is generally considered Hump Day...middle of the week, just have to get over the hump to get the Friday. :D I will say CONGRATS on the loss...you never know!

Toni, you wanna play, you're gonna pay! :lol3: Hope you're not feeling too hung over!

Kerry, Sounds like DH is suffering some serious PMS lately! :tantrum:

IrishJoan 07-10-2008 03:50 PM

HiYa Chickies!

Welcome to all newbies!!! We always love having new people:).

It's been a busy couple of days and we're going out of town again this Saturday. I haven't gone to WW for the past two weeks. I need to get back in the saddle but lots of social stuff going on right now and my eating has been baaaaddddd! School starts here 5 weeks from today. Seems way too early, however, I'm ready to get back into a normal routine again. Early mornings are going to be tough though ~ for the kids *and* me LOL.

We are off to the pool for an hour or so and I have got some anxious kids. Talk to everyone soon ~ Joan