3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   30-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-somethings-57/)
-   -   30 Somethings Daily Chat Tues. July 8th (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-somethings/145814-30-somethings-daily-chat-tues-july-8th.html)

KAR73 07-08-2008 08:22 AM

30 Somethings Daily Chat Tues. July 8th

Morning everyone,
Well the meds. helped. Now I am just very tired this morning. So I guess I will be taking a nap sometime today. No big plans for today, other than working out and going to my TOPS meeting this evening.
Hanna, glad that you are getting some answers too! Sounds like you had a busy day yesterday. Glad it ended on a happy note. Hope your dentist appointment goes well!
GG, thanks for the info. I might have to check into that about the chirocoptor and that one x-ray.
Hi to everyone else! I must go now and get ready to eat my breakfast and run into town real quick for my dh. He just told this. So I will check back with everyone later!
Have a great day!
Take care,
Kerry

poppyseeds 07-08-2008 09:08 AM

Morning all... I just wanted to say I hope you all have good day today.

Kerry, glad you're feeling a little better. It's hard to get through your days when you hurt.

Talk to you later!! :)

LBH 07-08-2008 09:17 AM

Mornin' All!

Poppy, Hope you have a better day today!

Kerry, Glad you're feeling better!

Hanna, Sucks that they have to keep tweaking Sean's meds.

Have a great day all!

Christina S 07-08-2008 10:43 AM

good morning...super busy yesterday...i read and was going to post but.....my name was called...and never got back

hope everyone has a wonderful day today!

kerry: im glad the meds are working!

lauren: have a great day!...hope it didnt take you 3 hours to get to work....i would have went home!

poppy: hope you have a better day at work!

ok...gotta run!

happy2be 07-08-2008 11:07 AM

hi everyone!

Kerry I hope you do have a chance to take a nap!

Lauren have a good day at work today. I know it is a shame how the meds keep changing for Sean but I guess this is very common among bipolar children, they're bodies change and so those their chemestry... I really feel bad for him.

Christina and Poppyseeds :wave:

I am getting ready to go the dentins, I really hate going....

See you guys later!

Hanna

LBH 07-08-2008 11:21 AM

Christina, LOL, no, got here in the normal amount of time! :)

KarenK 07-08-2008 11:27 AM

Hi guys,

Well, we are still par for the course here. The doctor said that Cass's foot seems to be fine and he would just leave it alone. If she gets worse then we will see about an orthopedic. He says that when children hurt themselves this young they seem to forget how to walk the right way. Just to give it time and she should go back to walking correctly.

Lauren: I'm glad you were able to get to work in a normal amount of time today!!

Hanna: I'm sorry that Sean is having a rough time. It makes it so tough on Mom when the little ones are struggling.

Kerry: So glad to hear that the meds are helping. I hope you find a good long term solution to the headaches.

I hope everyone has a great day today!!

mamatoni 07-08-2008 01:23 PM

just a quick hello,

Karen, I hope the dr. is right about Cass' foot. Does the limping seem to bother her or does it seem painful (beyond the fact that she limps)?

Hanna, good luck at the dentist, hope it is over quickly.

poppyseeds, hope work goes better for you today. I forgot if you said earlier, are you actively looking for another job?

Kerry, great to hear the meds worked!

Kinda rainy here today, I think I will do a little cooking and take it easy. My knee is bugging me from my run yesterday :( I think I will just do the non-impact part of my pilates videos. Not very much cardio, but I should listen to my body. Will have to be super-vigilant with my eating today, I made choc. chip cookies last night and I always eat too much cookie dough. :( No food sticker for me, but I came in at just over 2000 calories, so it wasn't horrible I suppose. I won some sort of "gourmet meal" and they come out to the house and cook for you and two friends (if you want). They are coming out tonight, I am kind of curious about the whole thing. The "catch" is they want to show you how glorious their cookware is, so you have to watch them cook the whole time. Should be interesting...

SunshineCA 07-08-2008 01:27 PM

Happy Tuesday everyone! :)

All is well thus far. Just taking a break on the computer between kid responsibilities. :comp: I have one at summer school until mid-afternoon. :book2: My youngest is still asleep. :sssh: And my oldest skipped one of his summer college classes. He just walked through the house half-asleep and crashed again. He had rehearsals for a local production last night until very late. He's like a zombie right now. :tired:

KAR73 07-08-2008 01:33 PM

Afternoon Everyone,
Well no nap for me yet. I went into town with my dh and then came home. I did my 3 mile walking dvd. Just got my shower, got dressed and eat my lunch. So now I am free for the rest of the day, until I go to my TOPS meeting. So hopefully I can squeeze in a nap here shortly. Still feel a little tired.
Poppyseeds, hope you have a better day at work. That sucks when your boss is rude and thinks he can get away with it.
Lauren, glad that you got to work in a timely fashion this morning. Hope the rest of your day goes smooth. Did you start painting any yet?
Christina, hope today isn't super busy for you. Sounds like you dove into being busy again after a nice holiday weekend.
Hanna, hope that your denist appointment goes well for you. Hope they can get Sean's meds. straightened out again. It must be rough on him to have these changes going on inside of him and he really doesn't know what is going on.
Karen, that is great that Cassie's foot is fine. I hope that she starts walking on it soon. Hope you have a great day too!
Hi to everyone else. Hope that you are all having a great day! I think I am off to take me a little nap now. I'll check back in with you all later. Have a wonderful afternoon!
Take care,
Kerry

LBH 07-08-2008 03:14 PM

Kerry, HAHAHAHA :rofl: You thought I'd start painting soo soon after buying the paint? Silly girl, not until at least next weekend! :lol3:

happy2be 07-08-2008 03:36 PM

hi !
I just got back from the dentist and running a couple or errands. The denstis didn't have good news, I have to go get a root canal :yikes:

I am very tired, I am going to wait for Sean to come from school and I am going to see if he can go plat at a neighbors house, I am going to take a nap!

See you all later

Hanna

poppyseeds 07-08-2008 04:34 PM

Happy2be - I just had a root canal not too long ago. It was easy enough. I hate the dentist. I cry on the way. So... if I can do it you can do it!! LOL

Mama - I am signed up with several different temp services for direct placements but haven't heard from them. I need P/T thru the summer and can start F/T in the fall. Temp agencies don't really do part time so I just have to call them when I'm ready. I also have my resume on Monster and careerbuilder and I'll be sending out my resume daily once I can do F/T. It's not worth getting a P/T job for 7 weeks. I don't have the energy to do the interviewing and everything for another P/T job.

My day was awful because I got in a fight with my boss and he went and told my boss that I have an attitude problem. I guess I do when he's involved BUT I asked him nicely for something and he just started arguing with me. The man's a nutbag.

I hate being miserable. I'm usually a very 'up' person... I enjoy doing things and meeting new people but that guy just brings out the worst in me.

fergi 07-08-2008 05:20 PM

Good afternoon......

I just finished the 25 min workout. I figured I would balance between the 45 and 25 min workout during the week. I got on the scale this morning and I have dropped 3.5 pounds since I weighed on Thursday. So I am kindof happy about that. :carrot:

I am getting back on track and so proud of myself. I just hope I can stick with it.

I am glad to hear that everyone is doing better today. Talk to yall soon.

Fergi

poppyseeds 07-08-2008 05:32 PM

OHHHH Fergi!! Congrats on the 3.5!! Awesome news!!!

:hug::flow2::flow1::cheer3::cheer2::congrat::cheer ::yay: