Old 06-19-2008, 08:25 AM   #1  

Height: 5'6

Default 30 Somethings Daily Chat Thurs. Jun. 19th

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!

Got my Ten Minute Trainer yesterday, so this AM I watched/did some of it...man is it intense!!! I think I'm gonna like it.

Steph, so glad you enjoyed yourself at the wedding. I would imagine it would be kind of hard missing your dad, but nice that your mom has found love again

Kerry, I know that Frankie's teacher works at a day camp during the summer to make extra cash...there are so many around here cause lots of both parents work. Maybe you could look into that??

Hey to everyone else. Gotta get myself moving here...need to run a few errands, and Cady is asking to get on Webkinz. will check in the afternoon.

Pam
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 08:47 AM   #2  
KAR

Morning Everyone,
I didn't sleep well last night. I think it was a combination of having another child spend the night and my dh didn't get home until 11:45. So I was just a little ticked that he invited another child over and then left. So I have decided that I am going to go into school for a little bit today to give him a taste of his own medicine. But first I am going to go and do one of my 30 minute workouts, since I am on a roll with getting my excerise in. I am hoping that my ab rocket comes soon. This afternoon I will be busy sorting my Avon order into my customer orders. So I have a busy day planned for me.
Pam, thanks for the info. I will have to check into that. Just so I can get out of the house and make a few extra dollars to do things that I want to do. Plus I will have to have a new wardrobe when school starts. Hope you get your errands ran. Are you looking forward to going to the beach in a couple days? How long will you be gone for?
Hi to everyone else! Hope you all have a great day!
I will check in with you all later.
Take care,
Kerry
KAR73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 10:24 AM   #3  
fergi

S/C/G: 197.5/188.8/160

Good morning,

Well trying to get things in order before Saturday. My daughter is leaving on Saturday to go to California for a month. I am so going to miss her. She goes to visit her grandparents they moved there about 4 yrs ago. They are very close and Emrie was devastated when they left. So she goes for the summer. I still hate it. I miss her so much when she is gone. It gets very quiet around the house. My stepdaughter also left June 5th for her mom's house and won't be back until July 5th. So we miss them very much and you kindof learn each other all over again without the kids. Then we leave on the July 27th for our trip. So we will get alot of each other.

Ya'll have a good day and talk to yall later....
fergi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 10:26 AM   #4  
fergi

Oh by the way....

Steph glad you had fun on your trip. I know that it would be very hard to see my mom remarry if something were to happen to my dad. I am big time daddy's girl.

Has anyone heard from Trish? She has not been on in a while. I know they were having the troubles in Indiana. My sister lives there. Do you know what part she lives in.

Last edited by fergi; 06-19-2008 at 10:26 AM.
Old 06-19-2008, 10:54 AM   #5  

good morning...its thursday!!!

im in a good mood today...i hope it stays this way...its what i make of it right???

pam: what is the 10 minute trainer?...i guess i could google it...i for some reason cant get into videos...i need to find one that i like enough i guess

kerry: you need a "me" day....getting another job to get a wardrobe is a wonderful idea!...i love shopping and it always makes me feel better when i can buy a smaller size!..take care of yourself today

fergi: where in cali is your daughter?...i live in northern cali about an hour north of san francisco...try to enjoy the time with dh while the kids are gone...have a great day!

welll...gotta go get the little one ready for preschool...have a great day!
Christina S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 11:51 AM   #6  
fergi

Christina,

She is going to Benicia (not sure of spelling). But it is by San Francisco.
Old 06-19-2008, 03:14 PM   #7  
making progress again!

S/C/G: 210/208.4/170

Height: 5'8"

good morning..or afternoon by this point I suppose

Got a busy day, taking my dad out to lunch with my brother for father's day. I hope to make good food choices for myself. I went for a run last night, first time since I left for my trip 3 weeks ago. It felt really good I usually walk the driveway as a sort of "cool down", but the mosquitoes were so bad that every time I started to walk they swarmed. Needless to say I ran farther than I usually do and had to laugh at my little mosquito "trainers" keeping my butt in gear.

Fergi, just have to give a I would miss my little ones like crazy if they were gone for that long and I'm sure it would be an adjustment for everyone both when she leaves and when she gets back. What a great thing to do for (your?) parents to be able to stay connected to their granddaughter.

Everyone else, have a great thursday!
mamatoni is offline   Reply With Quote