Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2002, 06:07 PM   #16  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Hello all!!!!
Rough week since AF came to visit on Sunday!!!(Not complaining!!! Very excited that she is visiting again at 28 days!!!!!)Just feel blah and headachey!!!

Rabbit-We are taking that cruise out of New Orleans to Cozumel and Playa de carmen...It is a quickie but cheap way to have alone time with DH!!!!

Everyone else hello!!!Take care!!
Vicki
Old 03-13-2002, 08:55 AM   #17  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

I have a headache today. Going to take drugs in a few minutes, hoping it'll stay away for the day. Glad AF is gone though...was a fairly normal cycle.

I forgot to WI on Sunday, but I did this AM and I am still maintaining. Hopefully this will kick my butt into gear to get OP.

RR- Glad AF is back to normal for you!! When are you going on the cruise??

Rabbit- Hope you got the office cleaned!! I've designated my coffee table and my kitchen table "hot spots". I've only committed myself to keeping my sinks (kitchen & bath) shining and my bed made every AM. DH actually helped me make the bed this AM!! Hang in there, you'll get back in control of the weight.

Jul- I guess you're gone, but hope you have a nice mini-trip!

Liz- I can relate to the auditors, I feel for you!! Good luck with the job...if you still want it!! Hopefully that lady will have a good influence!

Elisa- Hang in there...you can do it!!

Gotta run...have a great day all!!
Old 03-13-2002, 10:10 AM   #18  

Well, I broke 180 2 weeks ago, but now, I am bouncing around between 175 and 180. I am still behaving myself with food, but not exercising. I am so down right now. No reason, other than the fact that my parents were all here in my house at the same time. That is always stressful.

Dks have colds. Isn't that thrilling, and we are supposed to go camping with sil and her kids on Friday. We have been well for years, but all of a sudden we have plans (party last weekend, and camping this weekend) and all of the kids are sick. Oh well, I guess we will survive somehow.

FlyLady info. if the individual emails are too overwhelming, you can still get it in one daily digest. I did resign up for her emails, and that is the option I chose.

LBH - I hope your headache got better.

RR - I hope you are feeling better too. Maybe the two (you and dh) will go on that cruise and come back three. And the you can get your car just for grins.

Rabbit - Pre-fudge weight, huh. I understand that. I can eat my own weight in fudge. I hope we all learn self control so we can be thin, and eat our fudge too!!!

Elisa - I'm with LBH hang in there, and you will get there, and beyond (what would I do without Buzz Lightyear).

Hi to everyone else. Hope you all are loosing weight, and feeling great.
Old 03-13-2002, 11:23 AM   #19  

Hello!

I had a great day yesterday - I was op with one point left. And I counted everything. A definite victory. Now to build on that!

My office is lots better today, but still more to do. I've been needing to go through lots of papers for a long time. My desk is definitely a "hot spot".

RR - I'm sure you and dh will really enjoy your cruise! I think the shorter ones would be a great idea.

Lauren - I've not dealt with any hot spots yet or done any 27 fling boogies. Like you I'm doing the shiny sink and that was really the only change first thing in the am. I always make the bed & get dressed to the shoes. I'm working on the pm routine. I work out first thing in the morning, so I've been laying out my clothes. I already do the pick up - just trying to accomplish it earlier.

Lyssa - sorry about the parent stress! ~ The one daily email is a good idea. I need to change that. ~ Oh, yes, self control is what I need! I don't think I've been "talking" to myself enough or stopping to think about what I'm doing.

gotta run - Rabbit
Old 03-13-2002, 01:49 PM   #20  

Rabbit, very few of us do stop an think. I don't know any one who doesn't have at least one area of their life where they need to stop and think before they do. Why does all the really fun stuff have to be bad for you?
Old 03-13-2002, 02:05 PM   #21  

I don't know if it's AF or too much exercise this morning but I have one heck of a nasty headache. Come'on Ibprofen -- do your job!!!

Rabbit, when I started this exercise in the a.m. my resolution wasn't to get to the gym every morning but instead to pack my gym bag and lunch and have it all ready the night before. For some reason that's the hard part for me. Once I have taken the trouble to get all ready the night before I find it harder to make excuses in the morning. So far its worked for me.

Lys, sometimes my weight hits a plateau for a couple of weeks then it kicks itself back into gear. Maybe try a small change (either with your food or exercise) and it'll jumpstart you back into losing. Sorry about everyone being sick. Hopefully by Friday they'll all be back to normal.

RR, I can relate to you with the headache. Uggh. It's funny that although we live in all different areas of the US we seem to have AF visit us around the same time. I guess it's that moon thing. I remember last month at this time a lot of us were out of whack and going off plan. This month doesn't seem to have been as bad. I recently started taking Women's Multivitamins w/extra Calcium (dr's recommendation). It's seems to have helped with a lot of my PMS especially the irritability and bloating.

When's Bailey come back??? I miss her humor!!

Hi to everyone else!!! Stay away from the Easter Candy!!!

Last edited by lizzard_h; 03-13-2002 at 02:10 PM.
Old 03-13-2002, 03:02 PM   #22  
Phat Chick

Hi all - just a quick stop by. Need to catch up as my PC was out of action for a day and a half. Amazing how nothing was wrong with hubby's though

I looked at the FlyLady - but it made me tired Maybe read it next week

Gotta catch up - c u later
Old 03-13-2002, 05:03 PM   #23  

Well, I made it back. Really did not do a good job on the eating while I was gone, but got in a little exercise.

The trip to SLC was great (but busy) and the DC trip went well. My talk was boring, but I delivered it about as well as possible, so that's something.

I have 4 days in town. Will try to stay under 20 points and then do as well as I can in europe. They literally tie you down and force feed you at some of these meetings!

I signed up as a flybaby, so will be working on my sink when I get home. Hope this helps me!

Jul: Congrats on the loss! Have a great trip

RR: Glad to hear the house sold. The cruise sounds great!

Lauren: So are you no longer LBH? Wow. Good luck with the baby steps

Nanci: Funny dream - I have been having some odd ones myself.

Rabbit: Good luck with the points and eating. You will get back on track. Can't even imagine how many points I was over last week. Next week will be just as bad. But then, I will MOVE ON! Good luck with the office.

Lyssa: Glad to hear you avoided the cake! How exciting your hubby notices a difference in your face.

BFB: Glad to hear you had some quality time with the family. I hear you on the flylady stuff - considering working late so I won't have to clean the sink!

Elisa: Hang in there - YOU CAN DO IT - it just sometimes takes sooo long.

Lizzard: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Yup - I'm back. Missed you guys and will miss ya again next week. Hope all is well on the job front.
Old 03-13-2002, 07:22 PM   #24  

Hi all,

I have been super busy all week. It looks like all of you have been as well.

I will be MIA through the weekend. I am heading to the airport in about 15 minutes. Just wanted to say hi to eveyone. Have a great weekend.

What is flybaby?

Talk to ya all later.

Nanci
Old 03-13-2002, 10:48 PM   #25  

To find out about flybabies go to: FlyLady
Old 03-14-2002, 09:43 AM   #26  

Good Morning Everyone!! Boy, did I have to force myself out of bed this morning. I did not want to go to the gym. But like a good girl I did and now I feel better. DH is taking off today for a fishing/camping getaway with a couple of his buddies. I'll have the whole weekend alone. I'm really looking forward to it. First stop Friday will be the liquor store to get a bottle of rum and some pina colada mix. The weather is supposed to be awesome and I plan to lay by our pool sipping frozen drinks and working on my tan. In the evenings I'll be curled up on the couch watching chick flicks. I'm turning the phone off and sleeping in late and going to bed early!! Is it Friday yet??

Lys, that flylady website is a happening kind of place. I bookmarked it so I can spend some time checking that out.

BFB, hey there. Now how come I went back and read some of the old postings from last year and you had all kinds of long posts in there? Don't you love us anymore?? I know, you're busy, busy, busy. I'm glad you still check in.

Bailey, HI!!!! Welcome back. It's hard to stay on plan when you're away but at least you got some exercise. When you're in Europe drink some wine for me!! I haven't tried any of their wines. I usually stay with the CA growers. Let me know how it is. When you get all done with your travels just pick up the plan again. We'll still be here.
Old 03-14-2002, 10:33 AM   #27  

Liz - wow! sounds like a great weekend!! Wish I could drop by & hang out by the pool with you.

more later!

Rabbit
Old 03-14-2002, 10:49 AM   #28  
LBH

Hey Rabbit- I was just thinking the same thing...would love to be hanging out by the pool working on my tan!!
Old 03-14-2002, 12:13 PM   #29  

Thank you, but I am still too uncomfortable to be in a swimsuit in front of anyone.

Well, to add to our obstacles against going camping this weekend, now our van is in need of repair. Dh is getting it tuned up to see if that helps, but the tune'up place is saying that they think it is the catalytic converter (no, spelling is not my strong point). Aren't we thrilled.

Well, I signed up for FlyLady, but I have not gotten any emails. Maybe she doesn't love me any more. Oh well, I think I will try to sign up again.

Liz - Good for you for getting up when you don't feel like it. I am seriously reconsidering the time I get up so I can exercise before the kiddo's get up. Sounds like a great weekend is planned, too bad you can't take those of us who are willing to be seen in a swim suit with you. I guess they will be with you in spirit anyway.

Hope you all have a great weekend.
Old 03-14-2002, 12:32 PM   #30  
LBH

Lys, she said something about the yahoo site being down and that all the messages will be on the web page, so try there! I just changed mine to get the daily digest, since I'm at work all day anyway, so I haven't gotten any yet today.
Closed Thread