Old 04-09-2008, 10:31 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 210/190/160

Height: 5'8"

Default My first weigh in

I haven't been on here all week (too many things going on, as I'm sure you can all relate to), but I wanted to share this with you. I joined WW about a week and a half ago and this last Saturday I had my first weigh in........I lost 10 pounds!!!! I was so excited. I'm sure it's just beginners luck, but it made me feel good to see that number. Anyways, just wanted to tell someone other than my mom
earthgrl3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 10:53 PM   #2  
Ready to fight the battle

S/C/G: 231/?/146

Height: 5'4"

Default First weigh in

Hey that is great news. Makes me feel that I to can do it. Wow 10 pounds. How wonderful. I started WW last Wednesday and went for weigh intoday. I lost 2 pounds and I was so so happy. Going to try even harder next week. I to wanted to tell someone other then my kids. So far this is a great way to lose weight. I was a member many moons ago. When I had to make my own ketcup. Yuk.............. WW has came a long way.

Keep up the great work. Before you know it we will be in that new Bikini Bathing Suit. Oh I wish. LOL

Oneita
oneita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 02:06 AM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneita View Post
Hey that is great news. Makes me feel that I to can do it. Wow 10 pounds. How wonderful. I started WW last Wednesday and went for weigh intoday. I lost 2 pounds and I was so so happy. Going to try even harder next week. I to wanted to tell someone other then my kids. So far this is a great way to lose weight. I was a member many moons ago. When I had to make my own ketcup. Yuk.............. WW has came a long way.

Keep up the great work. Before you know it we will be in that new Bikini Bathing Suit. Oh I wish. LOL

Oneita
Congrats to you too Oneita!! 2 pounds is progress too. You had to make your own ketchup?? I'm happy with WW also, it's keeping me accountable so far, having to look at what I've consumed. I see your new here as well. Welcome
Old 04-10-2008, 08:07 AM   #4  
It's a life long struggle

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

10 pounds in a week!!!??? WOW! Just be careful to not lose that much everyweek, slower is better!

Last edited by momof4girls; 04-10-2008 at 08:07 AM.
momof4girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 10:11 AM   #5  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

earthgrl, congrats on the weight loss! What a great start. I tried ww a few years back, I remember my first weigh in, there were some who lost alot in their first week....7lbs, 10lbs. I think I had lost half a pound or something. I was like, "where's my 10lb loss"?. LOL. Everyones diff I guess.
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 06:33 PM   #6  

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof4girls View Post
10 pounds in a week!!!??? WOW! Just be careful to not lose that much everyweek, slower is better!

Thanks I was amazed at the # also. I'm not trying to lose weight quickly, I'm following the plan exactly, staying within my points and doing my normal exercise routine. I'm not quite sure how on earth I lost that much lol.
Old 04-10-2008, 06:35 PM   #7  

Quote:
Originally Posted by lois lane View Post
earthgrl, congrats on the weight loss! What a great start. I tried ww a few years back, I remember my first weigh in, there were some who lost alot in their first week....7lbs, 10lbs. I think I had lost half a pound or something. I was like, "where's my 10lb loss"?. LOL. Everyones diff I guess.

Everyone is different, it's taken me YEARS to realize that. About four of us are on WW at work and we compare each week. They were surprised at my lose in one week. I think it was all water weight or something, I had been feeling awfully bloated the week prior to starting. But thanks for the support!!