Old 03-26-2008, 08:20 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Default 30 Something Chat Wed Mar 26th

Morning all...I didn't get to sleep in...but at least its nice to take my time getting up. I'm sore this am. I had a work out with my pt last night..and she kicked my butt....i haven't been this sore in a while. After a while of working out...you normally dont have the severe soreness....but today...my hams and quards are weak...but in a good way. I plan to go work out this am...after it warms up a bit. Then hopefully get to ride my horse and then get my hair cut. hope everyone is doing well.

Patricia (:
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 10:03 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 150/150/135

Height: 5'6"

Good morning!

Not much planned here today. We have small group tonight and a ton of stuff during the weekend, so taking it easy. Got a workout in. We are expecting snow again tomorrow - yuck! Is it April yet???

Have a good everyone!
Delta Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 10:19 AM   #3  

how is everyone doing?

im super tired today..not quite sure why...woke up late so i gotta hurry

gg; i know its a pain when you're sore but dont you love it?..i love it...makes me feel like i accomplished something..maybe im just crazy!..have a great time riding...what kind of cut are you going to get?..something new?

dawn: more snow?...i agree..is it april yet?...its cold here but it does warm up around noon...sounds like you are going to be relaxing and hanging out today...have fun!

well...gotta run and get ready...have a meeting this morning i htink around 10..dont really want to but whatever...have a great one!
Christina S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 10:51 AM   #4  
Kalamazoo Girl

S/C/G: 152.6/135.0/125.0

Height: 5'4"

Hey All!

Sorry 2B MIA again lately. Busy as heck! Friday we got all new chairs in my Jury Room and the place looks amazing now....well, it will once the giant screen plasma t.v. arrives in a few months (still has to be ordered).

One and a half more weeks before the other girl (in the pic with me-taken last Friday) leaves for her new job and deeeeammmn do I need that o.t.!!! Still no word on a
2nd job. They were checking my references (Kohl's was) last Friday and still nothing doing.

GG: Personal trainer? Awesome! How many times do you meet with them?

Been good about going to the gym, but my workouts aren't all that impressive yet, I'm afraid! I was pissed because I went in on Saturday night around 6:20 pm 'cause they're open until 8:00 pm on Saturdays...yeah, and they were CLOSED for the Easter Holiday weekend. WTH? I was pissed. Anyway, I would have gone on Easter too since I had nothing to do, but oh well.

Ok, I've got to get moving here and get some stuff done.

Hugs, MO
mjoste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 11:19 AM   #5  
sheila

S/C/G: 198/164/125

Height: 5 ft even

Hey GG: I wacked my hair off too. Not like short short but it is cute. Enjoy your day off! I am somewhat nervous I am doing a personal trainer now also start tonight. Her visits are 30.00 or 25.00 depending on the package. 1 hr per visit.

MO: Ya look good girl!! I know I hate that too when you really get into it and the gym is closed.

Well I am starting back with my WW. This time I am doing it for 3 months no exceptions. I am off coffee and don't drink but one diet pop a day. Hey has any one tried the new crystal light white grape? It is so good. DH has been working like 5 a.m. to 11:00p.m. They are on a deadline. I am about sick of the %^$#.

Well better get got to fix me some water cause if you eat before 3 hours after your last meal it is stress eating.
sheila1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 11:23 AM   #6  
Kalamazoo Girl

Sheila:

Good luck w/your p.t. sweetpea! Yeah, the fees are crazy for having one, but if the person motivates you and you wind up being even more successful, totally worth it!!! Hubby's hours are INSANE girl!

Love you! MO
Old 03-26-2008, 11:57 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 188/188/120

Height: 5'3

hello everyone thanks very much. i am going on 4 days now with not smokeing. i had hoped things would be better but this could be the hardest day so far. but i keep telling myself it has got too get better. so keep me in your prayers
milleradah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 12:01 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 177/155/145

Height: 5'8"

Good morning all! How was everyone's evening and morning so far? Last night for some reason I was struggling with frustration of feeling frumpy (it happenst to be that time of month) and that led to me wanting to snack! I just wanted to munch munch munch and what was the closest thing at hand?? Easter candy... I think I did good, a few m&m's and a mini-snickers! But then dh and I watched a movie, The Mist, and I made up a bag of the smart pop popcorn... Oh and before that, some neighbors stopped by to chit chat and I "treated" myself to a couple beers... Has anyone else done that? I hate it when I start feeling fat and frumpy and instead of wanting to do something healthy, I want to munch and then feel worse. SOOO I got up this morning, got the girls off to school, worked out, showered, went to the chiropractor and I feel much better now. Sometimes I just think I let my mind convince me being "fluffy" isn't so bad, but I try to focus on my goals I have set and the reasons why and I get back on track.
Mo, I was looking at your pics.. you look GREAT! I would love to have that kind of muscle def. again! Gonna take me a while, but ONE day!!!
Sheila, do you go to the gym to work with your PT? I know there are a few around here that will come to your house. Either way, that is actually not a bad price! My neighbor was paying 60.00 per hour for her PT at the gym! I can't afford that! Good luck with the WW! I know a few people that have been very successful on that program. I have a hard time keeping track of points and such!
DD, I can't believe yall are still getting snow! We got our one snow for the year a few weeks ago and that's good for me! Ready for the spring weather now!
GG, have fun riding this afternoon! And post up a pic of the new hair do! I would love to have shorter hair but my hair is so curly naturally that the shorter I go, the curlier it gets and I end up looking like a q-tip head!! lol
Gotta pick up the twins from school! will check in later
Have a great day!!!
Stephanie
sheywood4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 12:03 PM   #9  
Kalamazoo Girl

:bubbles :

YOU CAN DO IT ADAH!!!!!

ABSOLUTELY YOU CAN!!!

GREAT JOB SO FAR!!! Keep on keepin' on guuuurl!

MO
Old 03-26-2008, 12:11 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 177/155/145

Height: 5'8"

Miller... We were posting at the same time. Way To GOOO!!!! Keep up the good work!
sheywood4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 12:16 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 183/182/150

Good morning everyone!
Miller, keep up the good work on the smoking thing. You can do it!
Gator, I hope your new 'do makes you feel fabulous.
Shelia, Good luck with WW.

Not much here today. DS is driving me a tad nuts today. Spring break, and I sure wish the weather was better.

Have a great afternoon everyone!
motomom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 12:19 PM   #12  
Kalamazoo Girl

Hey Stephers!!! You and I were posting @ the same time!

Was The Mist good? I was thinking about ordering it "On Demand" via cable...but since that's like $3.99....I want to know if someone else liked it first. I LOVE spookie flicks!

You are sooooo sweet! I would love to have that definition again too! LOL Actually, upper body is coming along....but the bootie and thighs....not so much. I have a lot of supersized fast food meals to work off!

Don't beat yourself up over the small handfull(s) of candy last night sweetie! I went and did shoulders and cardio @ the gym....and then stopped off for a Mcflurry and small hamburger @ Mickey D's! Unbelievable!!! I totally negated the entire workout. What is on my mind???? CONGRATS on getting your work out in this morning!

You are a motivator guuuuurl!

Ok, I resisted the urge to eat chips and other crap for lunch and did oatmeal instead....now if I could just get in my water I'd be rockin'! LOL

MO
Old 03-26-2008, 01:06 PM   #13  
Magically Delicious!

S/C/G: 132kg/122/80kg

Height: 175cm

*peeking in*
howdy. Sorry I have been mia. We had a death in the family, things went downhill fast and off the wagon I went. It is amazing, a week without a regular routine will really mess with you. Getting back on the bandwagon tomorrow.

Put in resumés places and am holding my thumbs for something soon!

Hoping that the weather clears up here. It has been horrible in the mornings, snow, wind, grey skies and sunny in the late afternoons. Strange for late March.

This was me yesterday walking to a Sushi date with a friend.

Needless to say it was a little windy and snowing.

Hope everyone is doing alright.

GG....send you pt this way!!!!
DaDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 01:24 PM   #14  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All!

Duck, You look totally different than your avatar pic! You don't look very thrilled about the weather...I don't blame you!

be back later...
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 02:29 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

afternoon all....just a quick hi...my apt is at 3.15. I'm going to cut it short..not quite sure yet how short...i want a change..tired of wearing it up all the time...i want something fun and fresh and easy.

MJ- yep i've been with a pt since dec. We meet 1 to 2 times a week. Its been a great help for me..however, the package i paid for is almost over...only have 6 more sessions left ): then im on my own. But i did learn alot and i am a **** of a lot stonger. When i first started i could do a plank hold for more than maybe 10 secs. Now i'm doing a plank hold on a bousi (sp?) ball while my trainer is trying to push me over. I also have gone down in the amount of help i need with the assisted pull up machine. I use to use 120 wt last night i cranked out 10 using 70. So slowly i'm getting stronger.

Christina- yes i do love the sore feeling..means i've been working.

duck - i don't think she likes the cold LOL...and that pic makes it look very cold.

mill-good job on the stop smoking..hang in there...you can do it

shey- don't beat your self up...we all have bad days.

I just got back from a kick butt hike with my dog. The weather is beautiful today...upper 60's. I took the dog to the mountain, but instead of going all the way to the top..we took some off the beaten path trails and i ran for 20 min...its felt great...and helped to move some of that lactic acid out of my muscles. Now i'm off to get my hair chopped off...and btw..my hair is long enough to donate to locks of love. So at least my hair won't just end up in a trash can..it will go to help make wigs for kids with cancer.

Alright all..i'm off..i'll post pics later.
P(:
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote