Old 03-26-2008, 05:14 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

okay guys..i'm back and LOVE my new do. Here's the link to my flckr site.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/13114005@N03/?saved=1

I feel lighter with the hair already. my head weighs sooooo much less LOL
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 08:02 PM   #17  

Height: 5'6

Patricia...It looks fabulous!!! I love it... i cut mine off in October...same thing, over 10 " to donate. i actually even went a littel shorte in January, but now am going to grow it for a while. I do this every 4 years or so, just cause I get bored.

Funny, I had this huge post typed up this Am at 8:30, Cadence called me to help her get dressed, so i left it for a minute, then forgot all about it& came back at 3pm. Well, It didn't make sense to post it then, so I deleted it. Had a very busy day....lots of stuff to get done.

My MIL bought me an ORECK today for an early b-day present.....she is the best! the thing weighs 8 lbs, and kicks butt...I love it!!

Anyway, Mo, so glad you are working out. Good that you are getting the overtime. Man, do you think it would be good to get a job at Kohl's? I know it could be dangerous for me...you know, I'd probably spend my whole check there!!

Steph, so I got a pattern today for belly dancing costumes, and you know what? It says I should take a size 14. I think whoever said the patterns run on the old sizes is correct, cause I know I'm not normally a 14!!

Okay, my neck is killing me, gotta go get the kiddos ready for bed. I feel like I haven't been home all day. I can't wait to get my sweats on and relax!!

Have a good night all!!

pam
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 08:09 PM   #18  

good evening!

sheila: you can do it girl!...keep us informed!...personal trainers rock!...for me its all that worked at first...i needed to have an appointment because then i was held accountable..so i owe alot to my pt..have fun with it!

mo: you look SOOOOO GOOD in your new pic...you're too cute!...whatever you're doing its working!..ps, i want your pink top...its adorable

adah: YEAH!!!! great job...keep it up..be proud of yourself...you accomplished something amazing

stephanie: you're not alone in having the days feeling fat and frumpy...i have those days sometimes also...my cure...i go buy a cute top or outfit...that usually gets me out of my funk..good luck!

gg: CUTE hair!....you're a brave girl...very cool you donated your hair...i always thought you had to have 12 inches...im glad you were able to do it..i love it...probably much easier to maintain on a daily basis...its adorable...i hope you like it

pam: i hope your neck feels better soon...did you sleep on it wrong?...i have always wanted an oreck..but everytime i look at them i cant justify the price...you have a great mil to do that...i hear they are the best...have a good night!

well...im a little tired but its way to early to go to bed..and big mario isnt home from work so i couldnt lie down even if i wanted to...the weather is getting cold too..its been so nice here...guess its time we catch up with the rest of the country...i guess sweater and long pants tomorrow!...i hope everyone has a great night...
Christina S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 08:46 PM   #19  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Evening ladies,

Just a quickie.

GG, love the hair, super idea to donate it too! You sure did have alot of it girl, I'm sure you feel much lighter.

Pam, what a great mil you have. After what everyone has said about sizing, I was thinking back to when I weighed 130ish, in the early 90's. I was a size 12. I've heard alot about the vanity sizing. Doesn't make me feel any better about my size today!

Hey Chistina, and everyone else from page 1. Too lazy to go back and read tonight.

I spent my day filling out an application for a job online. When I finally finished I couldn't figure out how to send it! UGH! I don't know why they need so much personal info before they decide to hire. I hate all that info floating around somewhere. Anyways, I am waiting for DH to help me, but he got home from work and started working and he's still on the phone.

Got my walk in today, almost an hour. Eating has been very poor though.

Hope all are having a great evening!

Hugs, Alicia
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 09:06 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 164.4/158.2/140.0

Height: 5'6 3/4

Hey everybody,

I tried to get in here last night but the server was so stinking busy it kept kicking me out, which is probably just as well I was in a tizzy last night and would have rambled, as you all should know by now that I am prone to do. I think its that lack of regular adult communication.
I did go walking yesterday with the Big Dummy (lab, not hubby), unfortunately I started having back spasms almost immediately. I'm out of muscle relaxers, the Naprelan (hopped up Aleve) is making my tummy hurt and doesn't really help that much, soooooooooooo I'm just gonna have to suffer or take up heavy drinking.

GG, love the hair! Makes you feel like a new woman doesn't it?

Miller, quitting smoking is the absolute greatest thing you could possibly ever do for yourself and your family, don't give up!!!

Duck, the snow and wind wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for that gray haze, does it always look so depressing. Hope the sushi bar date was fun, sushi-fun, something about those two together doesn't feel quite right.

Everyone else, thanks for the encouragement, I need all I can get right now. I am hoping that after spring break I can back into a more structured routine. So I'm just taking it one day at a time, thats all thats holding me together is dealing with today, today. Gotta go, I'm hopping on the treadmill to punish myself some more before Top Chef comes on.

Trish
CCmomof5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 09:57 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 177/155/145

Height: 5'8"

Good Evening!! Patricia, I love the new do!! Like I mentioned before, I would love to have that style! People have told me "why not chemically straighten your hair?" that wouldn't work for me! all i think of is what it would look like when it started to grow out! plus, i already color my hair, don't think it would be wise to put more chemicals on it!
Pam, Can't wait to see how your outfit turns out! Glad to hear it's not just me thinking the sizes seemed a little off from what we have gotten used to seeing! I have put my dress on hold until I will actually be able to fit it, then I will continue making it because it is a really cute dress I can wear during summer. Also, how and when did you get into belly dancing? I think that would be fun but with my coordination, not sure how that would work out! lol
Trish, Sorry to hear about your back! I can totally relate! I don't remember how long its been since I have had a day without back pain and the spasms don't help!
Alicia, I know how you feel about filling out those applications on line. Some of them ask soooo many questions! I have been a stay at home mom for a little over 8 years now and a few months ago I thought I would submit an application with the school district. I think the whole application was about 15 pages long and half the questions that *required* input, I couldn't answer because of being at home for so long... I finally gave up! Good luck to you!!!

Well guess I will head to bed! Have a great night!
Stephanie
sheywood4 is offline   Reply With Quote