Old 03-17-2008, 10:08 PM   #16  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Just wanted to stop in and say goodnight to everyone!

Lauren, fingers crossed for you tomorrow that they offer you the job perm, that would be great news!

Hanna, you could always send your too big sweaters my way, lol. I'm kidding. They are beautiful!

Doesn't it seem like we've lost alot of people?

I did get my workout in, but barely. I got sucked in by a Lifetime movie this afternoon. Then DS had soccer practice, its really great for him and he enjoys is SOOO much! Then by the time I got home all I felt like making for dinner was frozen pizza. Oh well. I did walk around the soccer fields today and another mom joined me this time. I really need a walking buddy. Time goes by so much faster!

Hope everyone has a wonderful night and a great Tuesday! Talk tomorrow everyone!

Alicia
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 11:11 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

HI everyone!

I am glad the day is almost over, I don't know how I am suppose to survive a week w/Sean home! today is the first day and I feel like it has been a month

Lauren I will keep my fingers crossed I hope they do offer you the job permanently!

Dawn I knit very fast, I started a little baby sweater on Thursday and I am almost done, I have to put it together and that is it, I have been knitting on and off for a looooong time. I just started knitting more seriously since June, it is very therapiutic for me!

Alicia I will keep you in mind for the sweaters!

MO how was the gym? I forgot to ask you where are you going to compete?

I got to run!
See you all tomorrow

Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote