Old 03-04-2008, 05:04 PM   #1  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

S/C/G: 235/194/160

Height: 5'6"

Default New and looking for support

Hi there,

Ive joined this group, I believe just over a week ago...and so far soo good! i love the daily updates and chats, and questions! I think this site will help me achieve my weightloss goals, bcs it gives me a place to ask the questions I want to ask and vent what Im thinking and going through! I have two children, 4 years old and 2 years old...girl and boy! I have a husband who can eat and eat and eat...and still remain in shape!! Lucky him, thats how I have gained the weight...we both decided to start eating healthy and cut out our eating out, fast food and Tim Hortons coffees...so far its been 10 days...none of it...and we are doing really good! We have managed to make a weekly menu on Sundays and shop for it too on the same day...so we have meals and healthy food in the house...Ive done this before...I counted my calories in 2006 until July 2007....and managed to lose 65lbs....but starting in September...after a month long family trip to Italy...I came home and binged...at everything and anything...and told myself every day...that "tomorrow..I will start counting tomorrow!!" Well, tomorrow never came for 6 months...and now that Im back on track after gaining 20lbs...I know this forum will help me in my daily journey!!! Im glad to have found this site!
mamac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 07:22 PM   #2  
Recovering perfectionist

S/C/G: 250/ticker/160

Height: 5'4"

Smile

Hi mamac, from another Canuck newbie!

Congrats on 'getting back on the wagon' as quickly as you did, and here's to your succesful journey!
Daffy29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 10:43 PM   #3  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

S/C/G: 235/194/160

Height: 5'6"

Hi Daffy...Congratulations too to you for 11lbs gone...yeah!!!! (ofcourse I stole a look at your blog) It feels great, and Im sure you are feeling great too! Glad to see your from Canada too.. OH, and it looks like you are kinda on the same weight loss plan I am...I go anywhere from 12 to 1500 calories a day...and try not to beat myself up if I go 60 or so calories over 15....once in a blue moon...generally I stay closer to 13 to 14....its a bit more flexible...right! IM a true believer of calorie counting, for myself...only because as much as I understand portion control...my portions will slowly get bigger and bigger...and without realizing it...at one sitting...i can eat an entire days worth...and so the spiral goes....so yeah...it keeps me on track...much like checking my weight...gotta keep on top of it!! Its nice to hear from you...and look forward to further updates and chats!!!
mamac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 01:30 PM   #4  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Mamac,
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote