Old 02-21-2008, 08:14 PM   #16  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hey guys! Just a quickie tonight, I'm typing one-handed. Girlie is better tonight. I'm SO glad. The jury has gone to deliberations!!! Whoohoo. And I'm an alternate! I don't have to deliberate. I'm planning on filling the zune (video MP3 player) with podcasts and audio books. And, just for back up I'm taking a book.

Gotta go see if I can get the girlie to bed. Have a great evening!!
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 08:28 PM   #17  
Julia

S/C/G: 206/162/150

Height: 5'1"

*Pam - YAY! For tax returns! Aren't they great! Let us know about the book.. I'm curious now!
*Dawn - Welcome home! I'll bet the warm weather was hard to leave! *Alicia - I missed the eclipse :-( Congrats on the grades! My oldest DD did great and middle DD did pretty darn good too.
*Moo - gotta love crazy weather! Hope you are feeling better! We are expecting snow and ice tonight and tomorrow - probably no school for us either.
*Danger -We use to have to take our trash when we lived in the county. I love the weekly pickup in the city (as long as I don't forget!) Had to call DH this morning when I was on the way to the gym to ask him to run it out before we missed it! Thankfully we have all the neighbors trash cans on the sidewalks to help remind me.
*LBH - That sounds like my electric bill! Of course we are still paying the dreaded deposits!
*Nicci - Good luck with your cleaning! I use to hate going to the gym alone. Now I love it! It seems like so far I am meeting someone new every day. I even ventured out of the Lady's area for the first time today :-)
*Sapphire - welcome Back! Stay positive!
*GG - Great job with the workout! I hope your two days go by quickly for you!

I am feeling quite a bit better today than yesterday thank goodness!

I hear alot of us talking about cleaning house. Do any of you subscribe to flylady or have you seen her site. I love her plan for keeping the house clean, uncluttered and manageable! I can't remember if I can post links but if you google flylady you will find her!

I worked out for an hour this morning. Woke up to the scale finally being at 184 again since I bought the new one! That was probably part of my problem. Old scale said 184 and the new one said 190 :-( I was bummed. Now I'm just ounces away from seeing new numbers!

DH started work tonight! I don't remember if I posted about it. He was offered a job at our Golds Gym! I'm super psyched about that plus his membership is now free!

Finally had the cable hooked up since the move back. The kids are being complete couch potatoes tonight.

Have a great evening everyone!
beachmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 09:27 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

heather- good job on working out. Hang in there...its only 2 wks...it will catch up. BTW...are you being religous and journaling everything you eat. Trust me at first you may not loose much...but you are loosing..that's all that matters
danger-that sounds like fun. I loved alaska when i went a few years ago...but it was in the summer...can't stand the cold LOL
welcome moo and chicago

my day was pretty uneventful. Actually quite slow. Trust me i'm not complaining. Tomorrow is my last day til i have the weekend. I'm glad to have the weekend coming up.
I did catch a bit of the eclipse last night...very nice.
alright all..i'm off.night all
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote