Old 02-20-2008, 12:50 PM   #16  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

DG, Suzanne fixed it for you!

Last edited by LBH; 02-20-2008 at 05:04 PM.
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 01:46 PM   #17  
Magically Delicious!

S/C/G: 132kg/122/80kg

Height: 175cm

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishJoan View Post

DaDuck ~ you're a writer? Very cool. What kind of weather are you having in Sweden right now?
I attempt to write. I don't know if I would insult writers by calling myself one

Weather has been really weird. grey and rainy. Had one snow fall here in the south, but nothing major. I hear the midwest is really getting pounded with storms over there.
DaDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 01:51 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 240/229/150 mini goal 200

Height: 5"5 1/2

Here in Missouri we got an ice storm last Monday. My kids and hubby (school teacher) were out all week. I missed a day of work because I couldn't get out of my house! Most of it has melted away and we are going to get more tomorrow! I'm ready for spring!

DD I'm a would be writer as well! I have trouble getting the stories out of my head and down on paper.
Moobunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 02:04 PM   #19  
Magically Delicious!

I miss that wonderful midwest weather. We just get a lot of wind here.
Old 02-20-2008, 02:08 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 240/229/150 mini goal 200

Height: 5"5 1/2

I'm ready for warm weather! I want to take my exercise program outside! It's too cold to go out and walk!
Moobunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 02:47 PM   #21  

Height: 5' 7"

Hanna, sale actually doesn't start til tomorrow. :whew: I am off today! Hopefully the sale is set correctly, when I get there. I don't really like to have to redo others work. Next wednesday is Seniors Day ~ that is the really crappy sale. All those little old battle axes. (Did I really write that?)

DaDuck, I am in Northern Ohio and our winter has been crazy to say the least.

I don't know who said it, but I've heard where men have similar PMS situations every day. (sure explains my ex ) I actually had a friend of mine give her DH a midal and he was in excellent spirits for like a week! Just a thought ladies.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 02:56 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 174/160/140

Height: 5' 2"

Lauren, Thank so much! not sure what happened. I might have gotten so excited last time I changed my weight, I probably clicked on something by mistake.

Joan, you really confused me with that interrupted post. I thought it was from Hannah, but it had your avatar and stats. LMAO

Duck- I am a bit of a writer myself, Although no-one has ever published any of my stories. I am working on a crime drama right now involving military conspiracies. ( ooh... ahh...- actually it's about a dog and a CSI detective.)

I like the male PMS thoery. It does seem to come in cycles. Plus the winters are log here. We are cooped up together for 6 months out of the year. People can tend to get edged with one another under those circumstances.

I have that recipe from yesterday, I just have to type it out on the recipe page. I will do it on my lunch break here soon.

Laters
dangergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 02:58 PM   #23  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Anyone seen the Orville Redenbacker commercial? It cracks me up...the wife is buying "natural food" Meanwhile DH is starving because they taste terrible. They have an intervention by a Dr phil look alike. Who recommends the new popcorn.

I did my workout and thought I was eating good. Lunch was Tomato Basil soup. I looked at the calories and its 160 a serving, which I think is kind of high for tomato soup.

Joan, I think I asked if you exchanged the bras for some "non flattening" ones. Let us know how the book club goes.

Hanna, I feel like I need fresh air too. With both the kids sick I've been in the house for over a week. Enjoy lunch with your friend!

Thanks Lisa maybe I'll switch DH's advil with some midol.

Thank goodness tomorrow is pay day. If all works out I will be out of the house tomorrow.

BTW, anyone watching AI?

Talk later gals, Alicia
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 03:17 PM   #24  
Magically Delicious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangergirl View Post

Duck- I am a bit of a writer myself, Although no-one has ever published any of my stories. I am working on a crime drama right now involving military conspiracies. ( ooh... ahh...- actually it's about a dog and a CSI detective.)
I have had a few poems published but that is all. I am attempting to write my first short story in hmm..wow,15 years (OUCH) That hurt!

I can't write anything technical. I try but it gets all wonky and unbelievable! Good luck the the CSI Detective. I always wished I would have studied forensic psychology.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lppennington View Post

DaDuck, I am in Northern Ohio and our winter has been crazy to say the least.
I am from Southern Indiana and my mother has been telling me about the crazy weather there. They are expecting ice and snow tomorrow after 60F weather a few weeks ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moobunny View Post
I'm ready for warm weather! I want to take my exercise program outside! It's too cold to go out and walk!
I just want it to stop raining so I can bike to the gym. I miss my bike! I like the cold. It gets your blood pumping!
Old 02-20-2008, 03:24 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Alicia~ that was the question:-). Yes, got some "pick me ups" instead. Super comfy too.

I'm baking homemade p.b. cookies right now and they smell great. Thankfully, I'm not the least bit tempted by them. Now if they were c.chip there'd be no stopping me. DH and DS can't get enough of the p.b. so that is why I make them. I am always coming up with stuff to try and fatten up DS. Can you believe that? I can't imagine having that problem. He just has so little interest in food.
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 03:26 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

DaDuck "it gets all wonky and unbelievable." What a fantastic word... wonky:-). Seeing that made me laugh. Wonky is as good as loopy! Love that word too.
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 03:33 PM   #27  

Height: 5'6

Joan, I think "wonky" may be EVEN BETTER than loopy...what a great word!! Save a cookie for me...

duck, did your pipes get flushed? That just sounds wrong...my DH is a plumber, I hear that joke all the time...

Alicia...anytime someone is sick here I Lysol the house to death!@! I can't wait to open the windows for a whole day, though. BTW..I watched AI for the first time last night in between Big Brother commercials (I know, I lose IQ points every time I watch Big Brother, just can't help myself). the one guy who is the "rocker" is really good..and pretty darn cute too!!

The girls just left..gotta get dinner started soon, and Cadence is begging me to get on Barbie.com...I'll check in later!!!

Pam
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 03:43 PM   #28  
Magically Delicious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishJoan View Post
DaDuck "it gets all wonky and unbelievable." What a fantastic word... wonky:-). Seeing that made me laugh. Wonky is as good as loopy! Love that word too.
haha I couldn't come up with a better word

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmasci View Post

duck, did your pipes get flushed? That just sounds wrong...my DH is a plumber, I hear that joke all the time...
Nope, no pipe flushin'

I guess I will be stuck at home on tuesday. *grumble*

gotta get back to gray's anatomy!
Old 02-20-2008, 03:47 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 230/230/160

Good day, everyone,
I am feeling really great today, because I have been exercising regularly for a *week* now. If I can only stick to it!!
Duck-Actually Iceland was settled by Norwegians and their Irish slaves, so the people are considered 85% Norwegian, 15% Irish. My dh is 6'7", blonde, blue eyed. I have been to Iceland a dozen times and I still haven't gotten to the Blue Lagoon yet. I have always wanted to go, but we always spend our time visiting family.
Jasmine-First, I love the name Tanner! I sure hope all goes well with the eye appointments.
dangergirl-Have you seen the Icelandic horses? They are so tiny. My family has Arabs, and trying to ride an Icelandic horse is quite a different experience! BTW, my sister lives in Anchorage. I LOVE Alaska.
Hanna-I sure hope you are all feeling better soon!

Have a great day everyone!
Chicago Jen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 05:21 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 174/160/140

Height: 5' 2"

There is actually an Icelandic horse club here. The horses range from 11 to 13 hands. Now, the ponies are tiny. There is one only 8 hands. cutie. Mostly people here use them for cart ponies in parades and such, and for showing.

My horses are HUGE. Spud is 15-3 hands and weighs about 1500 pounds. Hondo is almost 17 (depending on if his hooves have just been trimmed)and weighs about 1300 pounds. Hopefully we are going to get them finished this summer and we can take them hunting and trekking. There are pictures of them on the last picture page, or second to last.

Had a pretty good day today. Great big salad for lunch and sugar free lower fat cheese cake for dessert. Not sure what will be for dinner. Might have someone coming to buy hay tonight. 20 reps of 50 pounds. Not too shabby.
dangergirl is offline   Reply With Quote