Old 02-01-2008, 06:43 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Default 30 Something Chat Friday Jan 11 Feb 1

morning all..just a quick hi..having breakfast...then off to the gym before work.

hope everyone is well

Patricia (:
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 07:07 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 150/150/135

Height: 5'6"

Good morning! Hope that everyone has a great Friday.

I am off to a dr. appt., then we're going to visit some friends this afternoon. I have try to get some exercise in before we leave, otherwise it won't happen today.

Will check back later...Dawn
Delta Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 09:45 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 237/212.6/140

Good Morning!!!

I love days off. Today is the start of my three day weekend and I get to celebrate by helping my mom. My mom and father recently moved back from Saudi Arabia. Well there stuff arrives today. It comes by boat so it takes months. My mom is a little freaked out about where she is going to put everything. She already has a house full of furniture. I am just curious to see what she has.

I hope you all have a great day!!

Jasmine
tanner'smom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 11:15 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

good morning~

GG have a nice day, it is great to start your day w/exercise, good for you.

Dawn have a fun time today w/your friend. I am sure you get plenty of exercise just following your baby!

Hi Jasmine are your parents in the military? I hope you have a good time visiting w/them even thought you are probably going to be doing lots of work! Enjoy your weekend off!

I have not had a chance to read all the posts from yesterday, wow there sure are a lot! I love it when it is so busy around here
I had a great day yesterday w/my friend, we got pampered and massaged it was like heaven! Fortunately the afternoon went pretty well w/Sean. I was home alone w/him for the night routine DH didn't get home till very late, we did OK.
The little dudes are finally playing w/the little duddet and warming up to her! She doesn't put up w/much, she gets right back at them. She got a name "COCO" for now LOL not as any hot coco, but as a Coco Chanel, figures right?
I am off on running for this AM, I am going to run a few errands and then I am going knitting, TGIF!!! I really enjoy going to this place I go to knit. I am taking a salad w/me, they have been choosing to eat a different places where they have lots of fried foods so I rather just bring my own salad I will pick one up at Sammie's Pizza before I go.
I will see you all later today!

Have a wonderful day!

Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 11:19 AM   #5  
KAR

Morning All,
Well I had a two hour delay this morning due to the freezing rain we got over night. So it was nice to sleep in 2 extra hours and then get up and work out. So far I am having a great day!
Jasmine, enjoy your day off. You sure have been busy here lately with school. Sounds like you have a busy day planned for you helping your mom. Enjoy the treasure hunt you will have with her unpacking her stuff.
Dawn hope you have a good dr. appt. Enjoy your visit with friends. Hope you were able to squeeze in some workout time.
Hi GG. You sure have been kicking butt with your workouts. Hope you have another great one before work. Enjoy your day!
Hi to everyone else. It is my lunchtime right now. So I better boogie on down to the workroom and eat lunch with my pals. I will check in later with you all.
Have a great day!
Kerry
KAR73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 11:24 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 208/ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

Hi all, hope you don't mind me busting in here. I'm new to the boards and thought I'd say a hello to you all! I plan to do my workout this evening when my dd goes to bed and hubby's at work. Not sure which video I'll do tonight, but I'm sure it will be a sweatfest! Have a good weekend everyone!
sapphireheather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 11:29 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 164.4/158.2/140.0

Height: 5'6 3/4

Well that bites! Lil sis just came in here to talk to me and somehow completely wiped out my post ARRRRRRRRRRRG!!!!!!!!
My back is still giving me fits, can't lift anything, bending is not possible, and sitting is very uncomfortable. I'm gonna try to walk on the treadmill later though and see how that works. Gonna keep it short now that I lost everything and I'll be back later.

Miller, I live in Daviess Co in southern IN, its the middle of Amish country. We were supposed to get 5 inches last night but all we got was ice and its slicker than snot. I prefer the snow, school did get cancelled at the last possible second this morning after I was already dropping off kids, JOY! Made my day let me tell ya. It's like the WWF around here, nonstop.

Lauren, congrats, glad mom's ok too.

Alicia, have you tried a supplement called 5HTP? I use it regularly it help too keep me even keeled and not freaking out as bad. I've been ot for a couple of weeks, but I can tell I need to make the trip in town and get some before I go completely bonkers. It is also supposed to help decrease the appetite by stimulating the pleasure centers in your brain. I read about it in the YOU:On A Diet book.

Holli, I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy. Great Job!

Jasmine, glad mom and dad are home, 3 day weekends are awesome make sure you do something for YOU.

Hanna, the spa is an awesome place to recharge your batteries, good for you. Have a great day today.

That was short????????????????????????????????

Everyone else, have a fantastic day, stay warm, stay safe! Trish
CCmomof5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 11:31 AM   #8  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Hanna, glad you had a relaxing day, you def deserve it. Glad to hear Sean had a good day also. Coco is a cute name. Enjoy your knitting class!

Jasmine, sounds like an interesting day. When my Aunt moved back from Italy she brought back some great stuff, lol. Enjoy your weekend.

Dawn, enjoy your time visiting. I know you've been wanting to get out of the house.

Tamara, nice to see you again. I am sure you are busy with your wedding months away.

Kids have the day off today and it's raining. So...we're just hanging out. I am thinking about taking them skating tonight. Haven't made up my mind yet though.

Oh and I woke up to a wonderful txt message this am. My BIL and his wife had a baby girl the morning.

Hey to everyone else, TGIF!
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 11:32 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 164.4/158.2/140.0

Height: 5'6 3/4

Hi Heather! we were posting at the same time, bust in any time you like , we like lots of company, don't we everybody?
CCmomof5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 11:35 AM   #10  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

We were all posting the same time. LOL.

Kerry, hi, have a good day at school.

Heather, welcome to the group, it's wonderful!

Trish, I haven't heard of that but thanks for the info, I will check it out. I hate it when I lose a good post I've just written.
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 12:01 PM   #11  

Hey everyone have a great weekend!
fudgey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 12:05 PM   #12  
KAR

Welcome Heather! Feel free to jump right in. We are a fun supporting group!
Well so far my day is going great with my kids here at school! Right now I am having them sort the change for our pennies for Patients drive for the one 6th grade teacher. They all think he is a cool teacher so I didn't have to twist their arms to sort it for him. Then we will count it out for him too!
Makes for a great math lesson on money!
Hi to everyone else. Will check back in later.
Kerry
KAR73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 12:43 PM   #13  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hello Everyone. Good news here, I lost 6.4 pounds this week!! That's a great start to getting back on the wagon. It's the first time I've been back down into the 220's since I was pregnant with DD.

Kerry: Sounds like a fun thing to do, counting pennies! Do you make them roll the pennies?

Hanna: Enjoy your day of knitting! I'm glad to hear that your visit to the spa was nice.

Jasmine: Have fun with your mom!

Trish: Oh, I hate loosing a post!! Be careful out on the ice.

Lois Lane: Congrats Auntie!!

Heather: Jump on in!

Dawn/GG:

Hope everyone is having a great Friday. It is rainy and gray here. Not real cold, just dreary. OK, dryer and lunch are calling me.
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 01:08 PM   #14  

Height: 5'6

hey all..

Sorry I haven't been around...busy, busy!! Went to the doc yesterday..didn't talk about happy pills, just about stomach pain/bloating I've been having for about amonth...he says it's reflus, gave me a script for Zantac...hopefully it will help, it's getting annoying

Alicia..congrats on the baby!! Frankie has been fine. He said there was a robot & creepy music in the movie...believe me, it doesn't take much for his imagination to get the better of him & freak himself out!

Lauren..congrats on passing your test!! You ahouls be so proud of yourself!! WTG!!

Lisa, Holli, Karen, everyone else who keeps losing...CONGRATULATIONS!!! Awesome, awesome job, girls!!

Wish I could write more...have my nephew coming over & a customer si coming to pick up two cakes (a Mickey & Minnie mouse, they are so cute!!), so I gotta get some laundry put away before they get here.

Will def check in this weekend...anyone have Superbowl plans?? Lauren, I know you and DH must be thrilled!!

Pam
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 01:09 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 174/160/140

Height: 5' 2"

Yucky crampy achy whiney grumpy! TOM!
I am going back to the chiropracter tonight. I think that fall did a number on my back.

Venbison chili: Half Deer meat, Half Buffallo meat the rest is the chili part.
or... I have fat fingers and hit the N and The B at the same time- in which case it is all Venison or deer meat.

Sorry for the confusion.

Any way... Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I am going to hover in the background today as I cannot be responsible for what I may type.

Laters!
dangergirl is offline   Reply With Quote