Old 01-29-2008, 08:45 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 273/210/160

Unhappy Struggling to re-start

It has taken me 1 year to lose 63lbs. I have been heavy all of my life. Last January, as many Januarys before I started my weight loss program. For some reason it stuck. My husband joined in and he to lost 60lbs. I must admit I did it without exercise. Around the holidays, I started to eat a little hear and a little there. It is now the end of January, I am up 5lbs and can't seem to get started again. I am so irratated that I can't find it in myself to stop eating. There is plenty of stress in my life, but right now, most of my anxiety comes from the fear of being unable to get back to eating right. Every night I lay down and promise myself tomorrow will be better. Here it is, it is tomorrow and I have started the day wrong again. I don't understand what has changed my way of thinking. I figured it would not hurt to write my rant down and share with others who may be experiencing the same things. I have visited these boards often in the last year, and love the inspiration. Thanks to all!
luv2lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 09:17 AM   #2  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Luv, CONGRATS on the huge accomplishment you've already made!! You have less than 1/2 way to go! Come join us on the daily chat!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 03:43 PM   #3  
Buzzy little bee

S/C/G: 203/174/153

Height: 5ft 6

Well done luv2lose, you have done so well - 63lbs is a fabulous weight loss, don't feel so bad, you have made such giant steps towards your goals.

X x
DeliciousBoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 07:52 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 236/221/136

Height: 5'7

Welcome to the boards and congrats on what you have accomplished so far! I know what you mean about continuously saying tomorrow. I did that fro awhile and only got serious 3 weeks ago. for me coming to the board a few times a day helps keep me motivated.
2beautiful2Bfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 02:38 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 228.8/228.8/140

Congrats on your fabulous loss and being able to make it stick this time.
PolarBear2008 is offline   Reply With Quote