Old 01-26-2008, 05:21 AM   #1  
KAR

Default 30 Something's Weekend Chat: 1/26-1/27

Morning All,
Just wanted to wish everyone a good weekend! I am up and ready to go on my fieldtrip to Pittsburgh with 12 girls and another co-worker. It is going to be over a four hour drive on a school bus one way! So I will be out of the loop until late to night or sometime tomorrow. Have a great day! Hope you all can stay on plan and get some excerise in today. Mine will be walking around the Science Musem. Chat with you all later.
Kerry
KAR73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 05:31 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 314/215/135

Height: 5'4

wow have fun, hope you can stay sain w/12 girls, lol, what grade?
its my time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 08:25 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

morning all. Yesterday was helliasish at work. i was exhausted when i got home and just pretty much passed out. Not really looking forward to working today. Not really a good additiude to start the work day LOL. I was planning to go to the gym last night but since i was so worn out i just came home instead. Nothing exciting to report...got to work all weekend. Hope everyone is well.
Patricia (:
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 08:34 AM   #4  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Mornin' All!

I'm off in a bit to go take my RE exam again! Think good thoughts please! I studied last night again. Hopefully everything will stick in my pea brain this time!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 08:36 AM   #5  

Height: 5'6

Hey all...

Kerry, hope the field trip is fun!! Bet you're gonna be beat city tomorrow!!

Patricia, hope you get some rest, sounds like you need to recover from your trip!! Hope today goes better for you!

IMT, WELCOME!! YOu will find lots fo friends and support here.

Super busy yesterday, Had my nephew for the AM, then my dad called & asked if I could help him get my mom's car (about a hlf hour away) from her work. She was in major pain Thurs., and wwent to the hosp. to discover she has a few kidney stones...OMG, she was screaming when I got to their house. My SIL is a nurse, and she says it's more painful than childbirth... anyway they released her on Thurs. night to pass them at home, she couldn't drive cause she was drugged up. So dad & me went to get her car...when I got back to her house she was better (apparently they only hurt whent they're on the move, so it must not having been moving at the time). She was like "thank you so much for always being the one I can count on." Boy, that was nice to hear...and it's true. I'm always the one they call, but Idon't mind. Anyway....
then I had to come home, SIL stayed with my kids while I was gone, so we made a fire, DH cam home & we had tacos for dinner. In a nutshell, that's why I never got back on here yesterday!!

So, today I am dropping the kiddos at MIL's at lunchtime, getting a haircut, then DH & I are gonna get an early dinner/late lunch, go to a movie (Rambo...haha, he's been waiting for it for a year!!), and then meet some friends for drinks later...should be lots of fun!! Gotta give Cadence a bath and help the kids pack & straighten their rooms up first, though...oh, and I need to color my hair, will probably do that as soon as I'm done here.

Hope everyone has a lovely day/evening...will be on tomorrow!!

BYE!!

Pam
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 08:38 AM   #6  

Height: 5'6

Oh, Lauren, posting at the same time...

good luck girl!!cheer2:
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 08:56 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 150/150/135

Height: 5'6"

Good morning! It sounds like everyone has busy Satrudays planned. I think we are to Walmart and Lowes. DH wants to get more shelfing to organize our closets. DS actually slept until 6:45 today - yeah!

Pam - your night sounds like a lot of fun. I hope that you rmom is feeling better soon.

Lauren - I am praying for you re: your exam.

Welcome It's My Time!

GG - hope that your day was better and that you can get some rest after work.

Kerry - how was the field trip? I hope that you survived the girls!

Hello to everyone else - off to help DS with something. Dawn
Delta Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 09:03 AM   #8  
Crysann

S/C/G: 225/225/125

Height: 5'3"

Hi all. I'm new and was hoping I could join in for support and friendship? My name is Crystal, I'm 30 years old, been married for 12 years and have four kids. 9 yo daughter, 6 1/2 yo daughter, 5 yo son, and almost 3 yo daughter. I live in Texas where I stay home and homeschool my kids. I weigh the most ever, went to the doc for a checkup yesterday and told the nurse I wasn't looking at the scale so she mumbled my weight under her breath. 230 pounds!!!, I'm embarrased, my dh tries to gain weight all the time. I've lost in the past during kids, but I haven't made it back on track. That's why I'm here, I'm ready to be back on track. I'd like to lost 100 pounds and I believe diet and exercise is the best way to do it.
So I hope to enjoy my support system here and I'll offer as much as I get.
God Bless,
Crystal
crysann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 09:18 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 200/ticker/115

Height: 5'3''

Good Luck, Lauren! I'll be thinking about you.

Kerry, sounds like your going to have a great day! Enjoy your trip!
It's my time and Crystal! I'm still a newbie myself and love it here! Everyone is so nice and supportive. It helps me stay on track. And is very addicting!

Everyone else: Hope you have a great day! I'll be checking back later!
Cardfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 09:22 AM   #10  

Thanks for the welcomes yes I have already noticed it very addicting, lol welcome to everyone and good luck on your Journery I know you all can do it
Old 01-26-2008, 09:34 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 208/XXX/150

Height: 5'4"

Default newbie here

Morning everyone,

I am happy to have found a nice group like this for support.

I am starting up again, hoping to this time "stick with it"

I did exercise yesterday - went to the gym and walked on the treadmill for 50 minutes. My goal was to burn 300 calories and I accomplished that.

My husband & I are going to the International Auto show (Detroit) today so I am a bit worried about my food choices, so I am going to just have fun and focus on having enjoying myself and then make good food choices. I think I figure if I write this then I will follow through!

Have a great day/weekend!

D
stickingwithit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 09:37 AM   #12  

Stickingwithit, welcome back and congrats on your goal of burning 300 calories,

as far as the auto show, try taking some 100 calorie snacks w/you to help w/the food choices, take some gum that can also help,
Old 01-26-2008, 09:40 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 208/XXX/150

Height: 5'4"

Good idea. I will definitely bring a snack. I have those Fiber One bars, I will bring one of those! Thanks for the idea!
stickingwithit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 10:13 AM   #14  

Height: 5' 7"

Crystal, Sticking w/ It, and It's My Time: to our group, we are pleased to have you.

Sticking, are you close to Detroit? I live in Toledo, about 45 min south of there. I think I would wait til the show came to our town though.

I have no plans at the moment for today, but that will probably change a little bit later on, like after I get off of the computer. Tomorrow I start in my new department ~ with the promotion happening on Monday.

Alicia, thanks for the gift on the other site. I don't get over there as much.

Lauren, good luck on your exam. You are probably in the middle of it or done, but I hope that you do well and you aren't nervous.

Joan, glad everyone is starting to feel better. Take it slow and easy this weekend.

GG, sorry about the bad day yesterday. When is your next day off? Hopefully you can rest Sunday night ~ its a short day right?

to everyone else,

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 10:39 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 150/150/135

Height: 5'6"

Hi Lisa! Welcome Crystal and Sticking!

Lauren - it sounds like we will be off and running soon, so I wanted to get you my miles for the week - I am at 18. Thanks!
Delta Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote