Old 01-25-2008, 12:27 PM   #1  
I know I can do this

S/C/G: 283.4/278.2/220.0+

Height: 6' 3"

Default I'm so nervous

I'll have to post a fat pic of myself so I can offically set my mini goal to myself.

I look at the belly I have and think omg will this thing really go down and how much sagging skin will be left.

I've been fat for so long that I for some reason going through doughts today of "is it worth it". I know it is, and I'm not hungry or craving, I've just been listening to my hubby ***** about this diet and he's kinda bringing me down.

I'll totally be ok, I'm just in one of my slumps. I really don't want to take a pic of myself, but it'll be good so that way I can have it close to eyesight and go....ew I don't want to be that woman.
Mom2GarretandRyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 04:37 PM   #2  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hang in there mom!!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 04:46 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

We all have days like that... You're not alone. Take it one bite at a time...
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 07:55 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 174/160/140

Height: 5' 2"

...and look- you've already lost five pounds, if you can lose five... why not five more?
I know you can... and so do you. If it makes you feel any better, I sit across from my husband every night and watch him eat bread and potatoes and basically what ever he wants. I just keep thinking how much better I feel and look and I know when he sees the results on me he will change his ways.
Hang in there! We're here for you!
dangergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 09:15 PM   #5  
I know I can do this

S/C/G: 283.4/278.2/220.0+

Height: 6' 3"

Thanks everyone, and your right. I've lost 5, how about 5 more. Just keep going!

I think I'm going to set up my blog today to, so I can offically track progress.
Mom2GarretandRyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 04:54 AM   #6  
North Texas

S/C/G: 281/267/175

Height: 5'6

Hi there..

Girl.. i tell you what... I have found that the weight loss journey is like the journey of LIFE... one big ROLLERCOASTER RIDE. One day feeling on top of the world.. and the next.... a fat lazy blob...

But hey... the downs don't last long. Wake in the morning to a new day, ok?

Nice meeting you!
BlondeMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 10:12 PM   #7  
Julia

S/C/G: 206/162/150

Height: 5'1"

Definitely take the picture! I have one. Now I just wish I had measured when I started!!
beachmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 07:17 AM   #8  
Nikki

S/C/G: 198/189/140

Height: 5'4

Don't give up! I can relate about the hubby...mine wears a 30" waist and eats everything!!! Sooooo not fair, but we have to do this for ourselves. I saw a pic of myself that my sis took on vacation in Sept...O-M-G!!! I had to rub my eyes and refocus to believe it. I knew that I felt big but whoa! who was that "wide load" wearing my bathing suit??? That was my wake-up call. Now I need to get my big lazy butt up and do something to change it.
You're already down 5lbs...keep up the great work!
~Nikki
pflughzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 07:33 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/120

Height: 5 foot 4

Keep going! When I started this journey and I started to lose weight my husband seen this and started his own plan. He wizzed by me like a jackrabbit. He lost 100lbs to my 40. While I was very happy for him I did feel kind of bad about myself. When we'd go out people we knew would say all kinds of nice things to him and then ask me if I was still doing my "diet". I would said yes. Men just lose faster. It didn't help that I lose weight at a turtles speed. I worked out at least 2 hrs min every day. Life just isn't fair when it comes to weightloss and I had to make my peace with that and keep going.
mezmerize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 11:40 AM   #10  
I'm Just a Little Crazy

S/C/G: 250/215/170

Height: 5'9"

You could just take the picture and then not look at it until you've lost more?

I have been worried, too, for a very long time... I am afraid my breast will sag. I realize, if I wear a bra - no one will know if they sag... but everyone will be able to SEE when I have lost the weight. But still, it is something that I have been hung up on. I wonder if the skin on my belly will sag... how will my arms look (will I have bat wings?)... And let's not talk about my thighs!!
The only thing I know for sure is that it's not supposed to be easy (if it was - everyone would be skinny!). But you have support here!
My honey buns loses weight so easy, too.... Grrr. And I have to fight for every ounce of loss.

It's worth it. It's very worth it.
SCraver is offline   Reply With Quote